Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hurry up and cop NOW before everything is gone.

oh yea and don't forget to refer to the sig when you do for an extra lil discount :tongue:

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Ima hit that report. he's taking way overboard...its called spamming if im not mistaken in the rules...*goes to click on report *

real salty after i sonned him about his supras.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
@ you for arguing about it.son argued for days about some damn supras.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

& now, he's turned into a variant randall weems:

9le9lg.jpg

Originally Posted by bence23

oh yea and don't forget to refer to the sig when you do for an extra lil discount :tongue:

watch out before mexisoul snitches on you buddy.
laugh.gif

smfh both my orders are still saying will be shipped shortly...ordered one on the 22nd and the other on the 24th..

i've ordered 1 jacket. 4 shirts during this sale. I would have got more stuff if they hadnt limited it to only non limited edition stuff.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

smfh both my orders are still saying will be shipped shortly...ordered one on the 22nd and the other on the 24th..

Word...Me Too...Whats up Wit That...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Word...Me Too...Whats up Wit That...
exact same thing for me. i emailed them asking what was up yesterday, but no response yet. send my stuff KL!

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

Originally Posted by bence23

watch out before mexisoul snitches on you buddy.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
you're corny.

to all of you guys with delayed orders.

FedEx doesn't ship on saturdays, therefore your order will probably be out on monday with updated tracking.

Originally Posted by iAllan

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

use my rep code for 20% off!! NL28586
are you cereal
eek.gif

too bad i ordered on the 25th.
well without the promo code its 20% off, but with the promo code its only an additional 1% off. use it anyway if u order something

Most of the orders won't be shipped until probably next week because of the weather.

I emailed them and that's what a representative told me.

"Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize for the delay.your order is under process and will be shipped out soon.It was not shipped due to bad weather around our warehouse area.Pleaseaccept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Regards,"

Straight from my email. I'm not worried though, still glad I saved.
tongue.gif

i did an order for the tyson t but it hasn't been mailed yet because there's a problem with my bank account.
is the tee already sold or can i get it still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom