Kareem Abdul-Jabbar checks Scottie Pippen

If I was Kareem I would be MAD as hell people saying Jordan is the unquestioned Goat, considering KAJ's performance, his resume of winning, the fact that he played the most valuable position on the court.

If I was Kareem I would be MAD as hell people saying Jordan is the unquestioned Goat, considering KAJ's performance, his resume of winning, the fact that he played the most valuable position on the court.

48c156e579800f90a78beb45acadf27dc159a34.jpg

laugh.gif
@ y'all "
pimp.gif
" Come on...if it was a NTer making a thread with those exact claims, y'all would be stonefacing him and posting random gifs

laugh.gif
@ y'all "
pimp.gif
" Come on...if it was a NTer making a thread with those exact claims, y'all would be stonefacing him and posting random gifs

laugh.gif
@ Kareem being salty

Even more lulz bringing up the Horry pic in response.

laugh.gif
@ Shaq + Kobe not having two rings without him, too

Championships are won by teams, not individual players.
If we are talking skill wise, best bet is just to look at individual achievements.

Championships are won by teams, not individual players.
If we are talking skill wise, best bet is just to look at individual achievements.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I would be pissed too...He probably has been for years, and all this has been building up for quite some time.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I would be pissed too...He probably has been for years, and all this has been building up for quite some time.

kareem is an old stubborn man.

he is caught up in the moment.

yes he's wrong

no respect for this dude this time

Back
Top Bottom