Kareem Abdul-Jabbar checks Scottie Pippen

Originally Posted by zube42

laugh.gif
at signing it "NBA all-time scoring leader"

MJ led the league in scoring in consecutive seasons for 10 years but he did this in an NBA that eventually expanded into 30 teams vs. when Wilt played and there were only 8 teams….

Wait...wut? Leading the league in scoring when theirs 30 teams is tougher than when its only 8...

MJ led the league in scoring in consecutive seasons for 10 years but he did this in an NBA that eventually expanded into 30 teams vs. when Wilt played and there were only 8 teams….

Wait...wut? Leading the league in scoring when theirs 30 teams is tougher than when its only 8...

The argument that more teams = watered down league...word to the Raptors, Grizzle and every other expansion team
pimp.gif

The argument that more teams = watered down league...word to the Raptors, Grizzle and every other expansion team
pimp.gif

as you very well know, Scottie, the ring is the thing, and everything else is just statistics

Well said Kareem. All you on here who love to look at numbers per this and that need to look at this quote over and over until you realize that this is undeniable truth.
Kareem has always been an odd guy though, very different. 

as you very well know, Scottie, the ring is the thing, and everything else is just statistics

Well said Kareem. All you on here who love to look at numbers per this and that need to look at this quote over and over until you realize that this is undeniable truth.
Kareem has always been an odd guy though, very different. 

Originally Posted by Caerus

Same reaction. Had me like "is dis dude serious?"

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I guess hes trying to say there was weaker competition (?) but thats far from true when you consider how athletic Wilt was compared to the entire league in that era.
Yeah..this letter seems pretty unnecessary. I feel like Pippen was just trying to throw Bron a compliment while hes in the limelight and it turned into something else. 

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I guess hes trying to say there was weaker competition (?) but thats far from true when you consider how athletic Wilt was compared to the entire league in that era.
Yeah..this letter seems pretty unnecessary. I feel like Pippen was just trying to throw Bron a compliment while hes in the limelight and it turned into something else. 

Back
Top Bottom