Kareem Abdul-Jabbar checks Scottie Pippen

I guess we take our generation for granted since everything is televised. If only we had a magic time machine to bring prime Wilt, Russel, West, and the Big O to challenge these young guns. Oh well 2k11 will have to do.

laugh.gif

Affectionately,

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar,
NBA’s All-Time Leading Scorer

kareem wants that statue really bad
but hats off to the cap, he's right.

I guess we take our generation for granted since everything is televised. If only we had a magic time machine to bring prime Wilt, Russel, West, and the Big O to challenge these young guns. Oh well 2k11 will have to do.

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

"NBA’s All-Time Leading Scorer"

roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its tough to compare players from Wilt's era to Jordans era though... Especially with the height difference when Wilt played.

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

"NBA’s All-Time Leading Scorer"

roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its tough to compare players from Wilt's era to Jordans era though... Especially with the height difference when Wilt played.

pimp.gif

However take the exact same teams and have them play each other. One team has MJ and the other Wilt. I'll the the one with MJ during the game and the team with Wilt after the game.

pimp.gif

However take the exact same teams and have them play each other. One team has MJ and the other Wilt. I'll the the one with MJ during the game and the team with Wilt after the game.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I like how he made a point to take shots at what MJ didn't do in comparison to Wilt scoring wise. When Scottie said LeBron was GOAT and hasn't done anything Wilt or Bill has done.

laugh.gif
@ signing with his title.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I like how he made a point to take shots at what MJ didn't do in comparison to Wilt scoring wise. When Scottie said LeBron was GOAT and hasn't done anything Wilt or Bill has done.

laugh.gif
@ signing with his title.

Back
Top Bottom