[[...Kanye West x Dwele x 'Power'...(FULL) vol. Mastered version is out. ]]

It's dope.give credit where credit is due and keep it movin.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
I knew NT would be all over this like it was some kind of masterpiece

it's def. not bad but it's nothing classic or memorable...beat is pretty sick tho

The beat is clean and everything but it doesn't grab my attention...ima listen some more tho....

Kanye could flush the toilet and Niketalk would be like "he's baccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck"

laugh.gif
exactly how I feel. I want to be this great

like the track

Kanye's music has a tendency to really grow on me after a couple spins so I will probably love it by tomorrow.

Maybe this has been said, but I LOVE the "Crack Music" (It's Your Thing) drums on this. I always thought that was one of 'Ye's hardest drum beats.

Best song of the year, and it ain't even mastered yet. All the buzz Drake once had, he captured it. Kanye's return is like God's he raptured it.

It was OK...honestly, I thought Stronger off of Graduation came harder the first time I heard it.....

as long as he moves FAR away from his 808's & Heartbreak sound, I'll be copping his album.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It was OK...honestly, I thought Stronger off of Graduation came harder the first time I heard it.....
When Stronger first dropped, I had it on replay for months
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M to the Jizzay

Maybe this has been said, but I LOVE the "Crack Music" (It's Your Thing) drums on this. I always thought that was one of 'Ye's hardest drum beats.
Yea, that alone says KanYe played a role in the production (For those saying he didn't).

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

Best song of the year, and it ain't even mastered yet. All the buzz Drake once had, he captured it. Kanye's return is like God's he raptured it.

pimp.gif
Nice rhyme
laugh.gif

I mess with this Kanye song, I'm definitely interested in seeing what else he does.

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by Byronde

This is produced by S-1 a dude that runs in my circle form Dallas. He is in a group called Strange Fruit Project. Peep him at twitter @symbolycone. Rhymefest told me at SXSW that he introduced Kanye to S-1, after meeting him through Phonte of Little Brother.
my man DJ S1 is a beast. word to Blu and Deck's "Supa Fly"
smh.gif
pimp.gif

I downloaded one of his tapes a while back never would figured this was the same dude
embarassed.gif

Why are dude's comparing this to 'Stronger'?

This is the 'Can't Tell Me Nothing' of the album. The warmup single.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

as long as he moves FAR away from his 808's & Heartbreak sound, I'll be copping his album.

but CTMN was the street single. this is the CTMN of this album. Stronger came out as a snippet on the tape at the beginning of summer.

I'm going out on a limb to say this album will be what most fans want from Kanye but will never live up to their expectations. he will deliver and people will think he didn't. Watch...

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

strong post is strong....some al sharpton in mr deeds %+*+.

Back
Top Bottom