[[...Kanye West x Dwele x 'Power'...(FULL) vol. Mastered version is out. ]]

I'm curious how different the finished version is than the one that leaked.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

It's ok, not what I expected....NT needs to relax, all the replies in here I was thinking it would be his best song of all time
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

After the craptastic bull +++@ he came out with also known as Graduation and 808's, this +++@ has me MAD HYPE

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Am I the only one that's bothered by how his voice sounds on the track?

Thought I was listening to the chipmunk version or something.

Pretty dope though, beat is ridiculous.

One of my homies got to visit Ye's studio in Hawaii. He was trying to explain this record to me. But from what Ye' said in the studio is that this is only the buzz single he wanted to leak. My boy said this was the WEAKEST of the material he heard. So if that says anything....get ready....
pimp.gif

I liked it. I just caught it on the radio a little bit ago. He is great at finding a new sound. The chants were cool. I can't wait for the album. Between this drake, tip, bun b, j. cole projects its good to be excited about music again.

Originally Posted by Byronde

This is produced by S-1 a dude that runs in my circle form Dallas. He is in a group called Strange Fruit Project. Peep him at twitter @symbolycone. Rhymefest told me at SXSW that he introduced Kanye to S-1, after meeting him through Phonte of Little Brother.
my man DJ S1 is a beast. word to Blu and Deck's "Supa Fly"
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom