[[...Kanye West x Dwele x 'Power'...(FULL) vol. Mastered version is out. ]]

eek.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif

He's back!!!!!

This song is too hot! beat + 2nd verse is what hip hop needed!

Great single!
pimp.gif

8/10 (Might be overrated).

def not the first single.....this wasn't supposed to happen, but again it IS 2010 it's only inevitable....should be something else dropping in the next 2 weeks from wat i been told

!!%+ SNL and the whole cast
Tell ‘em Yeezy said they can kiss my whole @%#
More specifically, they can kiss my @%%++*+
I’m an @%%++*+? You !*#**+ got jokes
You short-minded !*#**+’ thoughts is Napoleon
My furs is Mongolian, my ice brought the goalies in
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Now I embody every characteristic of the egotistic[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]He know, he so, @!##%$’ gifted[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]I just needed time alone, with my own thoughts[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Got treasures in my mind, but couldn’t open up my own vault[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]My childlike creativity, purity and honesty[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Is honestly being prodded by these grown thoughts[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Reality is catchin’ up with me[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Takin’ my inner child, I’m fighting for it, custody[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]With these responsibilities that they entrusted me[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]As I look down at my dia-mond-encrusted piece
[/color]
iiiiiggggghhhhtttt.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

!!%+ SNL and the whole cast
Tell ‘em Yeezy said they can kiss my whole @%#
More specifically, they can kiss my @%%++*+
I’m an @%%++*+? You !*#**+ got jokes
You short-minded !*#**+’ thoughts is Napoleon
My furs is Mongolian, my ice brought the goalies in
Now I embody every characteristic of the egotistic
He know, he so, @!##%$’ gifted
I just needed time alone, with my own thoughts
Got treasures in my mind, but couldn’t open up my own vault
My childlike creativity, purity and honesty
Is honestly being prodded by these grown thoughts
Reality is catchin’ up with me
Takin’ my inner child, I’m fighting for it, custody
With these responsibilities that they entrusted me
As I look down at my dia-mond-encrusted piece
iiiiiggggghhhhtttt.

pimp.gif

ill!!

Originally Posted by Changethegame

One of my homies got to visit Ye's studio in Hawaii. He was trying to explain this record to me. But from what Ye' said in the studio is that this is only the buzz single he wanted to leak. My boy said this was the WEAKEST of the material he heard. So if that says anything....get ready....
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I think its an amazing track 
pimp.gif

But im dumbfounded that so many people want to come into this thread and rag on those who enjoy it.
A forum is for opinions, if you dont like the song cool...i respect that, but why laugh and make fun of those who enjoy the song a lot more than you?
Can people live? Like seriously im just smh at why it bothers some of you guys that some people consider this an amazing song, if we all had the same exact opinions about everything what fun would this world be?

Its not a perfect song by any means, id probably give it a 8.5/10, but its new Kanye, its rapping Kanye, its passionate Kanye...of course people gonna be jumpin for joy he's one of the most popular artists in the world. His lyrics are personal but relatable, and the beat is incredible...what more could you want from a promo single which has intentions of building buzz?
eyes.gif

If you a grown man then why would you rely on the thread's responses to pre-judge a song? Why add extra expectations? If you listen to it before you start readin the 'hype' then you wont be disappointed, so why place blame on the people who are excited for your unrealistic expectations for the song? 
tired.gif

(People be all
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
when people excited about their favorite artists coming out with new music)
laugh.gif

I swear some people are either never pleased or just love to play devils advocate and go against the grain.
grin.gif

This has been one of the best months for music in 2010 thus far, and i respect those who dont enjoy or like this song as much as others, but its hard to fathom why some of you would be complaining so hard about something as harmless as free music, GOOD music at that. (pun intended).

But im dumbfounded that so many people want to come into this thread and rag on those who enjoy it.
A forum is for opinions, if you dont like the song cool...i respect that, but why laugh and make fun of those who enjoy the song a lot more than you?
Can people live? Like seriously im just smh at why it bothers some of you guys that some people consider this an amazing song, if we all had the same exact opinions about everything what fun would this world be?
True sh!%.

I like it... but its nothing great. I remember the first time I heard Can't tell me nothing... song was GREAT for a first song off an album.

I'm just excited for new 'Ye tho

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I liked it. I just caught it on the radio a little bit ago. He is great at finding a new sound. The chants were cool. I can't wait for the album. Between this drake, tip, bun b, j. cole projects its good to be excited about music again.
Yeah, one of the videos on youtube he said he likes finding new sound, he never likes his beats always sounding the same so he's always looking for new beats/sounds he can do....

Can't wait though
glasses.gif
, feels like it's been forever since Mr. West made something....

Back
Top Bottom