[[...Kanye West x Dwele x 'Power'...(FULL) vol. Mastered version is out. ]]

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
I knew NT would be all over this like it was some kind of masterpiece

it's def. not bad but it's nothing classic or memorable...beat is pretty sick tho

The beat is clean and everything but it doesn't grab my attention...ima listen some more tho....

Originally Posted by Shaze804

laugh.gif

it's def. not bad but it's nothing classic or memorable...beat is pretty sick tho

The beat is clean and everything but it doesn't grab my attention...ima listen some more tho....

Kanye could flush the toilet and Niketalk would be like "he's baccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck"

It's ok, not what I expected....NT needs to relax, all the replies in here I was thinking it would be his best song of all time
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

threads only 2 pages long and there ain't even talks of classic...guess haters starting their shifts early today

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

It's ok, not what I expected....NT needs to relax, all the replies in here I was thinking it would be his best song of all time
laugh.gif

Lol You know how NT be Hyping up Kanye it's Nice Though nothing Epic but good.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

laugh.gif

threads only 2 pages long and there ain't even talks of classic...guess haters starting their shifts early today
don't act like y'all aren't acting like that...song is decent, nothing more, nothing less

hating=real on NT

Back
Top Bottom