[[...Kanye West x Dwele x 'Power'...(FULL) vol. Mastered version is out. ]]

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It was OK...honestly, I thought Stronger off of Graduation came harder the first time I heard it.....
When Stronger first dropped, I had it on replay for months
pimp.gif

dammit. for some reason i can't stop listening to this song. the sound is just $*$*$+% uplifting. like superhero music @+$%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FloatOver

Originally Posted by bkmac

It was OK...honestly, I thought Stronger off of Graduation came harder the first time I heard it.....
When Stronger first dropped, I had it on replay for months
pimp.gif

yeah that song was just harder. this prolly get a few plays and thats where it ends.

But if this is just "whateva put it out there, its not even the single" Kanye then its about to be a problem for ___'s
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Song is alright, as of right now. I will have to give it more time and spins. I am not the one to claim everything he drops a classic. I will say this, "Can't Tell Me Nothing" moved me more than Love Lockdown and Power.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

SMH the naysayers musta forgot like Roy Jones...already trying to discredit the track hours after it leaks

how you gon pass judgement talkin bout 'its alright. nothing classic' ??
laugh.gif

a classic is a piece of work that remains dope over TIME...so unless you've been bumpin this song for a while already ....

Nah, a classic would've made me play this back twice.....I did not. Glad he's rappin' again, though.

B Smooth has it right.  You clearly don't understand the definition of classic. 
laugh.gif
 @ playing a song twice equating to classic status. Only on NT...smh

You mean to tell me you will consider a song a classic even if you wouldn't play it back?
Nah not saying that at all. Just saying its way too early to be throwing that word around regarding any song especially after one listen. 

I hear you. I agree with Sosa though, if this is just a playaround single...then I dig the direction.
pimp.gif

Warm up single,

I've been playing this a few times today though, it's oddly kinda catchy.

This'll be a beautiful death...

No one man should have all that power.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

ye fell off real hard.

the wholse 808s phase saturated his talent too much

what a shame.

...he came to this conclusion off of one song.
The NT Music forum is great.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

as long as he moves FAR away from his 808's & Heartbreak sound, I'll be copping his album.

but CTMN was the street single. this is the CTMN of this album. Stronger came out as a snippet on the tape at the beginning of summer.
my bad....but even CTMN was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Power. 

I'm sure I'll cop Kanye's new album, but if the initial song that drops doesn't catch my ear the first time I listen to it, I get a little weary of the entire product.  I'm sure there will be bangers on his album, but it shouldn't take 2-3-4 "listens" to get into a song.  I think a lot of you have convinced yourselves that it's a great tune JUST because it's Kanye.  To each his own, but I expected better. 

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

ross is more marketable than the clipse or lupe... also depends on the beat probably...

sad, but true
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wait!. Lupe?! He's a bigger artist than Rick Ross though....

lupe isnt marketable... he got lucky with superstar... that's all...

he cant even get his album out...

Rawse isnt more marketable. C'mon dude is a
fat black ugly @$@+#. He just makes good music
and is more popular than both a the moment,
which is kinda sad.

Back
Top Bottom