<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Went to the United Center show, left after the 6th NIP

They didn't come out til 9:30 w/ no opener.

I've seen Jay plenty times live but 1st time seeing Ye.

Good Life, Can't Tell Me Nothing, Runaway & All Of The Lights were
pimp.gif

For those cats in VIP.... Whats it like?
Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Somebody please make a GIF of HOV putting the roc up with the crowd in slow motion from 2:40-2:42 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

When I seen that part on TV....1st thing that came to mind was making that a gif!
laugh.gif

Glad someone put it out there.

Somebody please make a GIF of HOV putting the roc up with the crowd in slow motion from 2:40-2:42 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

When I seen that part on TV....1st thing that came to mind was making that a gif!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

*Edit, never mind didn't work
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

*Edit, never mind didn't work
frown.gif

damn i got one more week til the vegas show it's gonna be epic. have there been any guest appearances or openers in these concerts or just jay and ye?

damn i got one more week til the vegas show it's gonna be epic. have there been any guest appearances or openers in these concerts or just jay and ye?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

pimp.gif
I left after the fifth one but like you said my first time seeing Ye...fyi I bump into Pooh..wanted to give him a pep talk for the Lakers game
roll.gif

pimp.gif
I left after the fifth one but like you said my first time seeing Ye...fyi I bump into Pooh..wanted to give him a pep talk for the Lakers game
roll.gif

^^^I saw Andre Iggy chilling @ the bar when I 1st walked in. Only reason I left cause when they said FILL THE AISLES, I left my section to go LOWER but the ushers wouldn't let me in.

Didn't feel like going back up in the nose bleeds & shorty feet was hurting so I dipped.

Just wanted to add that towards the beginning of the show when they'd cut the lights, the glow on the Yeezy 2 were
eek.gif

& the Micheal line on NIP from Jay is one of the best lines of ALL TIME!!!

^^^I saw Andre Iggy chilling @ the bar when I 1st walked in. Only reason I left cause when they said FILL THE AISLES, I left my section to go LOWER but the ushers wouldn't let me in.

Didn't feel like going back up in the nose bleeds & shorty feet was hurting so I dipped.

Just wanted to add that towards the beginning of the show when they'd cut the lights, the glow on the Yeezy 2 were
eek.gif

eek.gif
Yup, those things were GLOWING.
pimp.gif

Anyone see the dude who got out from his seat and walked up to the front of the stage? He looked wasted, Jay said, "I see you homeboy"
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Yup, those things were GLOWING.
pimp.gif

Anyone see the dude who got out from his seat and walked up to the front of the stage? He looked wasted, Jay said, "I see you homeboy"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
lmao

some dudes were a bit too thirsty to get to the front when NIP came back on.  sprinting to the front like jay was tossing out snakeskin snapbacks smh.

had to hockey check a few dudes like chill.

roll.gif
lmao

some dudes were a bit too thirsty to get to the front when NIP came back on.  sprinting to the front like jay was tossing out snakeskin snapbacks smh.

had to hockey check a few dudes like chill.

eek.gif

I thought I seen Iggy I think he had on a long +#@ trench coat
laugh.gif

eek.gif

I thought I seen Iggy I think he had on a long +#@ trench coat
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom