<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

My seats last night were awesome. concert last was dope as hell...the chemistry between the two was really dope!

alotta hits were played!! NIP got up to bout 8 or 9 from what im hearing from others... You aint having enough fun if u sitting there counting tho...place was on fire during that whole moment.

excellent bday gift!!

My seats last night were awesome. concert last was dope as hell...the chemistry between the two was really dope!

alotta hits were played!! NIP got up to bout 8 or 9 from what im hearing from others... You aint having enough fun if u sitting there counting tho...place was on fire during that whole moment.

excellent bday gift!!

Any word on if they will be turning this into a concert blu-ray? I would definitely buy that. The Chicago show was ridiculous

Any word on if they will be turning this into a concert blu-ray? I would definitely buy that. The Chicago show was ridiculous

did Jay tear up during New Day at other cities too? had me like
eek.gif
frown.gif

that moment was so dope, the paper did their whole article on it

did Jay tear up during New Day at other cities too? had me like
eek.gif
frown.gif

that moment was so dope, the paper did their whole article on it

eek.gif
sick.gif
 Where I'm from with the revamped Angels version of the beat
So motha #%%!%%+ raw 

eek.gif
sick.gif
 Where I'm from with the revamped Angels version of the beat
So motha #%%!%%+ raw 

Vegas in 5 days!! Can't wait...mostly for kanye tho. saw both of them live and think kanye puts more into his set.

Vegas in 5 days!! Can't wait...mostly for kanye tho. saw both of them live and think kanye puts more into his set.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Didn't see it posted but Thursday I was at the Chciago show and they did N.I.P 10x thats the record and hopefully they dont decide to do it more than that.

10x
eek.gif
sick.gif
No they didn't. It was 8x.

Six times they only did half the song (stopped before the beat change). Two other times they did the full song with the beat change.

http://acityinthemidwest....et-list-pictures-review/

Either way it was OD. People started leaving after the first few. Regardless, best concert I've been to. Crowd seemed to get more hyped for Jay from what I could tell but I was faded as a mug so I'm not 100% sure
laugh.gif

Didn't see it posted but Thursday I was at the Chciago show and they did N.I.P 10x thats the record and hopefully they dont decide to do it more than that.

10x
eek.gif
sick.gif

Six times they only did half the song (stopped before the beat change). Two other times they did the full song with the beat change.

Either way it was OD. People started leaving after the first few. Regardless, best concert I've been to. Crowd seemed to get more hyped for Jay from what I could tell but I was faded as a mug so I'm not 100% sure
laugh.gif

Best concert I've ever been too. I got to see it in ATL when it was fresh and they only did NIP 3 times out there. I feel like anyone whos a fan of rap should see this concert it was that real, and I've been to a decent amount of concerts, JAY-Z in particular

Best concert I've ever been too. I got to see it in ATL when it was fresh and they only did NIP 3 times out there. I feel like anyone whos a fan of rap should see this concert it was that real, and I've been to a decent amount of concerts, JAY-Z in particular

Originally Posted by KG21

10x
eek.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

According to VIRGIL they did it 9 times....

Originally Posted by KG21

10x
eek.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

According to VIRGIL they did it 9 times....

Back
Top Bottom