<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Just wanted to add that towards the beginning of the show when they'd cut the lights, the glow on the Yeezy 2 were
eek.gif
Yup, those things were GLOWING.
pimp.gif
this. i was trying to tell my friend about it who isnt a shoehead and he just wasnt getting it.

those yeezy 2s looked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Just wanted to add that towards the beginning of the show when they'd cut the lights, the glow on the Yeezy 2 were
eek.gif
Yup, those things were GLOWING.
pimp.gif
this. i was trying to tell my friend about it who isnt a shoehead and he just wasnt getting it.

those yeezy 2s looked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally!! The Throne is in New Orleans tonight! its goin down!
would be dope if they brought out Frank Ocean since its his hometown...i doubt it but we shall see it

a poppin saturday for me...LSU in SEC title game, WTT row 4 and my bday at midnight! im prayin for my liver yo 
laugh.gif

Finally!! The Throne is in New Orleans tonight! its goin down!
would be dope if they brought out Frank Ocean since its his hometown...i doubt it but we shall see it

a poppin saturday for me...LSU in SEC title game, WTT row 4 and my bday at midnight! im prayin for my liver yo 
laugh.gif

Happy Birthday to Hov

Somebody post Camron diss when he said 3 different ages for Hov:

"You were born in 1967, you 37 years old, I open up the daily news and see the King of New York rocking open toe sandals with jeans on, Chan Clettas and he 42 years old" hahahha

Happy Birthday to Hov

Somebody post Camron diss when he said 3 different ages for Hov:

"You were born in 1967, you 37 years old, I open up the daily news and see the King of New York rocking open toe sandals with jeans on, Chan Clettas and he 42 years old" hahahha

Saw the New Orleans show last night. Great seats, thanks to Don C. One of the better 'Ye shows I've seen.

Saw the New Orleans show last night. Great seats, thanks to Don C. One of the better 'Ye shows I've seen.

Didn't see it posted but Thursday I was at the Chciago show and they did N.I.P 10x thats the record and hopefully they dont decide to do it more than that.

Didn't see it posted but Thursday I was at the Chciago show and they did N.I.P 10x thats the record and hopefully they dont decide to do it more than that.

Originally Posted by stopcappin

10x
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by stopcappin

10x
eek.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom