<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by KG21

Who's gonna be at the show this Thursday in Chicago?

I'll be there.
What's poppin' afterwards? Think I'm headed to Club Cuvee after the show.

Not sure. I'm not from Illinois so I have no idea whats around there. We are staying with some girls we know who live in Chicago, so I guess I'll find out lol

Anybody check ebay a few days before their show? Prices are really high now but was wondering if they would go down as the even becomes closer.

Anybody check ebay a few days before their show? Prices are really high now but was wondering if they would go down as the even becomes closer.

I'm hitting up the second Chicago, just wondering if they had a DJ 'open' at all tour dates or just some cities? I'm hella excited for this show.

I'm hitting up the second Chicago, just wondering if they had a DJ 'open' at all tour dates or just some cities? I'm hella excited for this show.

show in KC was crraazzzyyy. crowd was hype. sat next to some baaad bitties the whole time haha. we got NIP 4x. i literally was drained after the second one. the beer got me thru the last two.

show in KC was crraazzzyyy. crowd was hype. sat next to some baaad bitties the whole time haha. we got NIP 4x. i literally was drained after the second one. the beer got me thru the last two.

Originally Posted by imvictor

^ Yeah.Virgil's tweet
laugh.gif

23ljud0.jpg

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Don C

tumblr_lv4fd2wUJs1qzaqcbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lvgo8sQauY1qzaqcb

Thought that was pretty cool....

For those who really like WTT sound then ya'll should check out Lupe's new friend of the people mixtape... This album is already starting to change the sound of rap

For those who really like WTT sound then ya'll should check out Lupe's new friend of the people mixtape... This album is already starting to change the sound of rap

Somebody please make a GIF of HOV putting the roc up with the crowd in slow motion from 2:40-2:42 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody please make a GIF of HOV putting the roc up with the crowd in slow motion from 2:40-2:42 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom