Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

I am not playing stupid. How in the world am I supposed to know what you mean when you say normal? That is such an ambiguous word. I damn sure didn't think of what you had to explain. Not understanding why you think I am a mind reader.

When I say normal, I think of frequency compared to others. Not their BMI.

I would take this Kate girl over any of Kanye's others. Something about her... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some of that's overweight to me. Different standards for different people. People like us will never see eye to eye on women. Just have to agree to disagree.

This is why I don't go into any ethnicity appreciation threads... I just click on slim or cute threads when I want to see something I like because that I was I like.

Some of that's overweight to me. Different standards for different people. People like us will never see eye to eye on women. Just have to agree to disagree.

This is why I don't go into any ethnicity appreciation threads... I just click on slim or cute threads when I want to see something I like because that I was I like.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

The first 3 pics are 1 girl.  The rest of the pics are of another girl.  Just different outfits. 

Which one is overweight?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

The first 3 pics are 1 girl.  The rest of the pics are of another girl.  Just different outfits. 

Which one is overweight?

CHick in the yellow. Again, I'm not a fan of big thighs. Even so, I will not denigrate the other women by calling them average. I know the chicks you posted, besides probably the chick in yellow, are at least above average for what the standards are.

CHick in the yellow. Again, I'm not a fan of big thighs. Even so, I will not denigrate the other women by calling them average. I know the chicks you posted, besides probably the chick in yellow, are at least above average for what the standards are.

I need to get me an 18 year old
cguy610 wrote:
This is thick

eiddyfouw wrote:

son I would smash them all but they a little chunky, b
their bodies are not well proportioned, seems like they took a little from here and added some more there 

I need to get me an 18 year old
cguy610 wrote:
This is thick

eiddyfouw wrote:

son I would smash them all but they a little chunky, b
their bodies are not well proportioned, seems like they took a little from here and added some more there 

Might be a "cute" way of saying it but fat is fat, especially the ones in the pics. Too many chick these days be letting their bodies go because N stay gassing them up, when in reality they fat.

but again, Im not mad because I would be all up in that but I cant call her fit or thick

Might be a "cute" way of saying it but fat is fat, especially the ones in the pics. Too many chick these days be letting their bodies go because N stay gassing them up, when in reality they fat.

but again, Im not mad because I would be all up in that but I cant call her fit or thick

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I disagree.  The ones in the pics are not fat.  Look at the stomachs.  The problem is when dudes call these fat chicks with huge guts thick because she has a fat butt too.

I know some thick girls that work out and are in great shape and are in better shape than some guys.  No guts, but some meat on them but it's just the way their body is.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I disagree.  The ones in the pics are not fat.  Look at the stomachs.  The problem is when dudes call these fat chicks with huge guts thick because she has a fat butt too.

I know some thick girls that work out and are in great shape and are in better shape than some guys.  No guts, but some meat on them but it's just the way their body is.

Back
Top Bottom