Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

I'm saying though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
 dude had to write 9 and then realize that puts her in the 90%tile and said f-it. 8.5.

I never liked lima- dead serious. I wouldn't giver her a 9, but i'll be damned if I was egocentric enough to say that she wasn't badder than 95% of the population, just not my cup of tea. 

According to King Ramey $1 is damn near $10.   %$+ are you talking about? If only I could go to the bank and turn 10k into 100k because it's damn near 100k.I'll try my luck next time and tell them that KingRamey says it's so
laugh.gif

You really believe that if you pick 100 random women, she'll be somewhere 1-5 consistently, over say, 100 sample size? C'mon now. She's a good looking blond girl. Never saw one? 
Are you ******ed? I think so. Pay attention for a second.
If you divide 8/8.5 you will get .941 turn that into a percent and you have 94.1%

You see, normally most things are out of 100. If you get every question on a test correct (something you probably don't do), you get 100% not 85%

94.1 out of 100 is 
damn near 9.5 out of 10 right?

How about instead of trying to be funny you actually some correct math, okay?

8/8.5 didn't mean 8 out of 8.5.
laugh.gif

It meant 8 -8.5. 

What chick rating scale is out of 8.5? 
laugh.gif
 What arbitrary scale for that matter is ever not out of a 10 or a 100?  You knew damn well what I meant but you wanted some lulz. If you didn't then idk. Try to infer things a bit better. 

btw, I'm glad my horrible math skills landed me a job in finance. My first choice was being a mathematician on NT but my skills weren't up to par. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
 dude had to write 9 and then realize that puts her in the 90%tile and said f-it. 8.5.

I never liked lima- dead serious. I wouldn't giver her a 9, but i'll be damned if I was egocentric enough to say that she wasn't badder than 95% of the population, just not my cup of tea. 

According to King Ramey $1 is damn near $10.   %$+ are you talking about? If only I could go to the bank and turn 10k into 100k because it's damn near 100k.I'll try my luck next time and tell them that KingRamey says it's so
laugh.gif

You really believe that if you pick 100 random women, she'll be somewhere 1-5 consistently, over say, 100 sample size? C'mon now. She's a good looking blond girl. Never saw one? 
Are you ******ed? I think so. Pay attention for a second.
If you divide 8/8.5 you will get .941 turn that into a percent and you have 94.1%

You see, normally most things are out of 100. If you get every question on a test correct (something you probably don't do), you get 100% not 85%

94.1 out of 100 is 
damn near 9.5 out of 10 right?

How about instead of trying to be funny you actually some correct math, okay?

8/8.5 didn't mean 8 out of 8.5.
laugh.gif

It meant 8 -8.5. 

What chick rating scale is out of 8.5? 
laugh.gif
 What arbitrary scale for that matter is ever not out of a 10 or a 100?  You knew damn well what I meant but you wanted some lulz. If you didn't then idk. Try to infer things a bit better. 

btw, I'm glad my horrible math skills landed me a job in finance. My first choice was being a mathematician on NT but my skills weren't up to par. 
ohwell.gif

btw, I know you're busy calculating trying to get them lulz so let me help you out, Ramey. 
I shouldn't have said 10k =100k as in 8.5 =9.5. Was a bit of an exaggeration Should said 10k=11k or thereabout  technically. Maybe the bank will be more understanding after all? 

Don't have to waste your time now. 
laugh.gif

btw, I know you're busy calculating trying to get them lulz so let me help you out, Ramey. 
I shouldn't have said 10k =100k as in 8.5 =9.5. Was a bit of an exaggeration Should said 10k=11k or thereabout  technically. Maybe the bank will be more understanding after all? 

Don't have to waste your time now. 
laugh.gif

Alright man calm down. My intentions were not to get anyone all butthurt or getting any lulz.

I was just trying to show the interwebz that I'm good with numbers too.

I don't want to be a NT math guy my whole life.

I also want to be in finance. Maybe even accounting. 
Will my NT mathematician credentials be enough?

Who knows but what I DO know is that I am sorry for offending you.

Alright man calm down. My intentions were not to get anyone all butthurt or getting any lulz.

I was just trying to show the interwebz that I'm good with numbers too.

I don't want to be a NT math guy my whole life.

I also want to be in finance. Maybe even accounting. 
Will my NT mathematician credentials be enough?

Who knows but what I DO know is that I am sorry for offending you.

This chick makes a GOOD living off her looks and she's AVERAGE? 
laugh.gif
 Last time I checked VS and SI are the pinnacle for the female model league. 
I challenge anyone who claims she's average to post a pic of a girl you've smashed that looks equally as 'average' or better.  Block out the face or whatever you need to do.  If you can't you must be ugly according to your own standards.

This chick makes a GOOD living off her looks and she's AVERAGE? 
laugh.gif
 Last time I checked VS and SI are the pinnacle for the female model league. 
I challenge anyone who claims she's average to post a pic of a girl you've smashed that looks equally as 'average' or better.  Block out the face or whatever you need to do.  If you can't you must be ugly according to your own standards.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by R23J

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

in this forthcoming picture, I will demonstrate a legitimate visual of "thick"

V4z7T.jpg

look at this fine specimen, those beaut thighs, rotund but yet physically trained mass, a girl that knows how to righteously maintenance all that goodness......no sloppyness
Now if she could just do a face workout she'd be good
That's not thick, that's how a normal sized woman should look.  Thick is more mass than that, and thicker hips, that's why we call it "thick".  
compared to the "Average" woman of the human species....the girl in the aforementioned picture is "thick" by contrast
If you don't consider her thick at all, you must be on some BBW !!$. realtalk....

how is she not thick? she's not the "thickest", but she definitely qualifies for the category

you are into fat girls?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by R23J

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

in this forthcoming picture, I will demonstrate a legitimate visual of "thick"

V4z7T.jpg

look at this fine specimen, those beaut thighs, rotund but yet physically trained mass, a girl that knows how to righteously maintenance all that goodness......no sloppyness
Now if she could just do a face workout she'd be good
That's not thick, that's how a normal sized woman should look.  Thick is more mass than that, and thicker hips, that's why we call it "thick".  
compared to the "Average" woman of the human species....the girl in the aforementioned picture is "thick" by contrast
If you don't consider her thick at all, you must be on some BBW !!$. realtalk....

how is she not thick? she's not the "thickest", but she definitely qualifies for the category

you are into fat girls?

But isn't the AVERAGE woman obese in the United States? So based on that, how is the Asian Girl with the zebra small shorts considered a NORMAL sized woman?

There is no such thing as a NORMAL sized woman. Women come in all shapes and sizes, what the hell is NORMAL?

But isn't the AVERAGE woman obese in the United States? So based on that, how is the Asian Girl with the zebra small shorts considered a NORMAL sized woman?

There is no such thing as a NORMAL sized woman. Women come in all shapes and sizes, what the hell is NORMAL?

DC, stop playing stupid. Normal is what a woman should look/weigh according to her height. And no that girl isn't thick, she just has a fat butt. I posted a link to what thick is on the last page.

DC, stop playing stupid. Normal is what a woman should look/weigh according to her height. And no that girl isn't thick, she just has a fat butt. I posted a link to what thick is on the last page.

I am not playing stupid. How in the world am I supposed to know what you mean when you say normal? That is such an ambiguous word. I damn sure didn't think of what you had to explain. Not understanding why you think I am a mind reader.

When I say normal, I think of frequency compared to others. Not their BMI.

Back
Top Bottom