Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

Seeing is believing champ.
Right so if Timbo gave these beats to Chris Brown they'd have the same impact?

JT's return was gonna be big no matter who he worked with

Your still not getting it champ. You started off by digging your own hole with the comment "Timbo needed JT more than vice versa", then you move from that and say "who says he couldn't do it with a 3rd?".  Well the proof is NOW needed on your end in your defense of Justin.  You essentially said JT could have made a classic with another producer that he hasn't worked with.  If that's the case then why didn't, and since he didn't it's kinda hard for you to say that he could have done it because he hasn't managed to do so yet. 

Your still not getting it champ. You started off by digging your own hole with the comment "Timbo needed JT more than vice versa", then you move from that and say "who says he couldn't do it with a 3rd?".  Well the proof is NOW needed on your end in your defense of Justin.  You essentially said JT could have made a classic with another producer that he hasn't worked with.  If that's the case then why didn't, and since he didn't it's kinda hard for you to say that he could have done it because he hasn't managed to do so yet. 

Just move along you do this in every thread your opinion is not fact and neither is mine

Using words like champ just discredits your argument and proves no one can have their own opinion

I'm wrong you win

i think in this point in time, the strength of justin's name was gonna have his album do numbers regardless if it was a composition of producers. NO ONE has checked for tim for quite some time now, esp after all that shock value stuff. i seriously doubt the casual music fan is even checking for who produced this

IMO

Last edited:
i think in this point in time, the strength of justin's name was gonna have his album do numbers regardless if it was a composition of producers. NO ONE has checked for tim for quite some time now, esp after all that shock value stuff. i seriously doubt the casual music fan is even checking for who produced this

IMO

Exactly my point

I gotta say a JT album produced entirely by the Pharrell of right now would be phenomenal. Hate to stay on the Channel Orange thing, but Pharell DID produce Sweet Life and a JT album that would sound like that song would be...wow...

Tim needed JT more RIGHT now than vice versa for sure. That's a fact not an opinion. Like stated, everyone would want to cash in to be that guy on one of the most anticated comebacks in recent memory. People wanted JT back because of how da,n good his first two albums were.

Nobody cares what Tim is up to in 2013.

I gotta say a JT album produced entirely by the Pharrell of right now would be phenomenal. Hate to stay on the Channel Orange thing, but Pharell DID produce Sweet Life and a JT album that would sound like that song would be...wow...

My thoughts exactly and "sweet Life" sounded like a Stevie Wonder record (production-wise that is)

this guy wants to argue with somebody lol

Timbo on here?

Lol that clown does this in every thread

I forgot Timbo was about to hit us with that classic Shock Value 3 which he's released 3 singles from that did NOTHING

Anyone remember the last time they heard...

Pass at Me, Break Ya Back or Red Bone?

Last edited:
I'll have to fully listen to the album. Haven't had a chance. But upon first few listens, Channel Orange >>>

Again though, I REALLY haven't had time to fully listen, will be back later with a second opinion.

im on song 9 now this album is hella tight. i probably would be the last one to be hypin this up but yea "That Girl" is the dopest one i think. 

Keep in mind the process that went into making this album (and FS/LS) is far different than the usual process hip-hop and pop artists go through

Most just buy ready-made tracks that producers play for them, and often times get others to write a majority of the song

JT, Timbo, and the rest of the writers/producers more or less sat down together, bounced ideas off of each other, and created this album together... which is a rarity these days

JT and the others may not be "producers" but they surely did have influence while Timbo was "making" the beat

If the process had been Timbo bringing in a hard drive of beats he's done and JT going into the booth, the result would've probably sounded more like an album full of "Carry On"s

Last edited:
Keep in mind the process that went into making this album (and FS/LS) is far different than the usual process hip-hop and pop artists go through

Most just buy ready-made tracks that producers play for them, and often times get others to write a majority of the song

JT, Timbo, and the rest of the writers/producers more or less sat down together, bounced ideas off of each other, and created this album together... which is a rarity these days

JT and the others may not be "producers" but they surely did have influence while Timbo was "making" the beat

If the process had been Timbo bringing in a hard drive of beats he's done and JT going into the booth, the result would've probably sounded more like an album full of "Carry On"s

Very true, this album is like an opera

The outro of Blue Ocean Floor, when the strings came in reminded me of Moonlight Over Miami by Ray Charles for a second. So good :smh:

Bout to go in for my third listen :smokin :smokin Really feelin this project, I think Suit and Tie is my LEAST favorite song tbh

Last edited:
they cant really go wrong with pickin the next single for this one. its a gang of hits on this 

Spaceship Coupe is smooth as a muthaf**** :wow: :pimp:

The whole album is dope. Justin did his thing and Tim proved once again that he's a monster.

Spaceship Coupe is the ONE. Sounds like a R. Kelly track. Overall, album is :smokin. Just haven't heard the bonus tracks yet.

Back
Top Bottom