#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

Dudes been to the Bronx one time in their life to visit Tia Claribel and want to act like they got stories for days.

**** outtta here.

Edit: Then you got steezy over here mad quick to trash the Bronx like violence is restricted to the Bronx. Always bashing it every time he gets a chance.
Seen countless posts from him about how great DR is though, surely nothing bad ever happens over there.

Lot of people in here need to go wash their faces.

Last edited:
You definitely gassing it up making the Bronx sound far worse than what it really is.
You kinda should be ashamed of yourself.

I see crazy **** on the internet happening in Florida waayyyy more than it happens in the Bronx.

Like I said, ya just repeating old wive tales at this point.
Acting like you know how “tough” it is in the Bronx is apparently the latest flavor of the day on NT.
People online stay gassing stuff like this up. Truth is these dudes are the cats that stay on the front porch and tell you all the bad stories like they a story teller. If you've lived in one hood you lived in them all IMO. Its bs in all of them but for the most part if you're not involved with the bs you're good.

i cant imagine the feel of gettn slashed on the throat like a pig, trying to breath and all you doing is gushing blood. feel bad for kid. at age 15 at that. those days i was watching dbz and listening to sir speedy and throwback reggaeton... dude didnt even have the chance to turn 18. RIP

Pelham Parkway and Morris Park is ****ing beautiful

I go to Einstein in Morris Park for med school, and I've been out here for almost a decade. I can vouch that there are parts of the Bronx that aren't bad at all. Just like any other place, if you're aware of your surroundings, mind your business, and use common sense, you'll be straight. I work at Jacobi hospital, which is a level 1 trauma center. I see wild stuff all the time. But it's not like I'm dodging bullets on my way home. That's way overblown.

Basically dudes have this perception of the Bronx cause we the only borough that ain’t been gentrified.

South Bronx ain’t no worse than parts of Jamaica Queens or East New York, but since those boroughs have pretty little Williamsburg and Astoria...it’s the Bronx that’s trash.

Nobody want to be gentrified but dudes is out here exposing themselves cause ya quick to bash the place that hasn’t gone through it.

STEEZY IS A LOSER!

Basically dudes have this perception of the Bronx cause we the only borough that ain’t been gentrified.

South Bronx ain’t no worse than parts of Jamaica Queens or East New York, but since those boroughs have pretty little Williamsburg and Astoria...it’s the Bronx that’s trash.

Nobody want to be gentrified but dudes is out here exposing themselves cause ya quick to bash the place that hasn’t gone through it.

STEEZY IS A LOSER!
100% FAX, people will be crying when the inevitable occurs in the BX how its lost it culture and such.

STEEZY IS A LOSER!

You were his groomsmen so aren't you a loser, too?

What? No its not. :lol:

Not to say they are bad, but beautiful isnt the word at all.

Lived in the BX my whole life, I can tell it how it is. :lol:

I don't need you to tell me anything about NYC, the Bronx especially.

EYEFEEL Pelham and Morris Park are beautiful nothing you can say to me is gonna change my opinion.

:lol: beautiful is a bit much but I wasn’t going to go King while I’m trying to big up the Bronx.

Riverdale is very nice though. Pelham Bay I think is a wonderful place.
Houses you would never think exist in the Bronx. The Gotti family used to live out there.

We don’t have a Williamsburg though so clearly the Bronx is trash.

bx def next to be gentrified. right off the bridge is looking decent already for what it is.

I don't need you to tell me anything about NYC, the Bronx especially.

EYEFEEL Pelham and Morris Park are beautiful nothing you can say to me is gonna change my opinion.

Dont take it so personal.

But im sure youre 1 of 1 using the word beautiful to describe Pelham Parkway and Morris Park.

Pelham Bay is nicer, but no one calling it beautiful either. :lol:

Supposedly they got the wrong kid. I’ve been seeing so much stuff posted on this on social media that unless it comes from a reputable source it’s hard to believe it.

As for the Bronx. It’s some parts that look as if they’re still in the Reagan era. It’s some parts which look nice. But that’s damn near any neighborhood for you.

Funny how a couple of posts can shade a whole discussion...especially coming from some people who admit to viewing the Bronx at a distance at this point.

The Bronx is The Bronx. It has its pockets, but it’s nothing like I remember it being in the late 90s and early 00s. You have new buildings sprouting up all over the place with the city seeming to continue to push middle-class people out.

There’s still pockets as there is anywhere that there’s poverty, but some of y’all really gotta pump your breaks and realize you’re feeding a false narrative. I’ve never had a problem out here.

Have they ID'd any of the assailants by name?

That particular part of the BX looks like a dump. Reminds me of parts of Providence and Worcester, MA.

Haven't heard much good about the Bronx except Riverdale to be honest, places be drug filled/gang territory and you wouldn't even know it lol

Still, all boros have their rough areas, it isn't limited to the Bronx

Back
Top Bottom