#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

Wow...so more is coming out?! That interview talks about them ruling out the setup and sex tape...so maybe there is something else going on.

Wow...so more is coming out?! That interview talks about them ruling out the setup and sex tape...so maybe there is something else going on.

Of course more is going to come out. We only had about a 45 seconds of footage.

Of course more is going to come out. We only had about a 45 seconds of footage.

Well yes I mean, there's more background to the story. If they ruled out the setup/sextape what is the real reason they were after the kid? not to mention the connection to the other stabbing.

Wow.

Article states they were looking for rivals and came across Jr walking and he got spooked by all them Trini's and took off running so they chased him.

That kills me. Idk about y'all, but I've been in that situation at least 10 times growing up where I've been chased by gang members just cause they thought I was a rival member. That's sad as hell that they got on that with him that they felt the need to hack him down. Smh

Article states they were looking for rivals and came across Jr walking and he got spooked by all them Trini's and took off running so they chased him.

Some mob mentality s**t. Like they were out for blood and Junior happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sad as hell :smh:

03B6C59C-20AD-4C6D-8F0B-A87CFA0E405F.jpeg
8825C891-E50B-41CA-A515-43EE63980B87.jpeg
B553D5CC-3BEE-4F6C-BD40-0DA83267C3D2.jpeg
AF095708-7E17-43A9-A4AA-933FD0D92C24.jpeg
Pictures I took.

I used to live in that area. Knew of the store owner. It’s crazy. Mind you the store is connected with a regular building. Imagine you coming home from work from your 9-5 and you coming to to this every evening.

Gang rules apply everywhere it seems. Go to the second slide. They're reporting that they've removed them from gen pop because trinis have green lighted their asses.

Yeah in actuality for those of us who grew up in these similar hoods none of this story is new to us.

Mistaken Identity. Rivals looking for rivals on a summer night. All of that I'm familiar with personally, like I said my family / childhood friends are in gang culture.

It's just the extent to which it went to. To brutally murder this kid like that, the weapons used, his age, it being all on camera, the lack of urgency by anyone who seen what was going on to care for the kid. These are all things that make it that much more ****** up. It's devastating. Plus it's over some dumb *** gang **** in 2018. **** weak as hell. These new dudes don't even be about their money. Got it all twisted

so wait junior wasnt flagging, they never seen him hang out with any rival gangs ? they just saw some random kid running and decided to chase him and stab him up ? what

03B6C59C-20AD-4C6D-8F0B-A87CFA0E405F.jpeg
8825C891-E50B-41CA-A515-43EE63980B87.jpeg
B553D5CC-3BEE-4F6C-BD40-0DA83267C3D2.jpeg
AF095708-7E17-43A9-A4AA-933FD0D92C24.jpeg
Pictures I took.

I used to live in that area. Knew of the store owner. It’s crazy. Mind you the store is connected with a regular building. Imagine you coming home from work from your 9-5 and you coming to to this every evening.
Is the store still closed?

All I’m saying is the guy had a total of 15 seconds to process and react to everything. That’s not that long at all. From selling gummy bears to saving lives in that span..... it’s a bit dramatic to expect MUCH
yeah read the article
and can see how what he could could be misinterpreted
as turning him away

Yeah...it's our nature...fight or flight. Growing up in L.A. as a teen in the 90s I've had my fair share of sprints seeing cars busting *****es after giving you THAT stare.

Sad. Just sad.

Yeah in actuality for those of us who grew up in these similar hoods none of this story is new to us.

Mistaken Identity. Rivals looking for rivals on a summer night. All of that I'm familiar with personally, like I said my family / childhood friends are in gang culture.

It's just the extent to which it went to. To brutally murder this kid like that, the weapons used, his age, it being all on camera, the lack of urgency by anyone who seen what was going on to care for the kid. These are all things that make it that much more ****ed up. It's devastating. Plus it's over some dumb *** gang **** in 2018. **** weak as hell. These new dudes don't even be about their money. Got it all twisted

I’m not disputing you because I’m all too familiar with this atmosphere being from LA also. But very rarely will gangs hunt you down like they did this kid. Where we from yeah they will bust on you being a random just wrong place and time. But unless there’s personal history or a vendetta you aren’t attacked like this. I hate to say it but I’m starting to think there was some previous confrontation or something else that caused this. Remember JR was from there. And this seems like a neighborhood where everyone knows everyone. Meaning if he wasn’t gang affiliated or as innocent as we’ve been told I don’t think that gang or any gang would have done that to that kid. Unless they are just complete savages.

I’m not disputing you because I’m all too familiar with this atmosphere being from LA also. But very rarely will gangs hunt you down like they did this kid. Where we from yeah they will bust on you being a random just wrong place and time. But unless there’s personal history or a vendetta you aren’t attacked like this. I hate to say it but I’m starting to think there was some previous confrontation or something else that caused this. Remember JR was from there. And this seems like a neighborhood where everyone knows everyone. Meaning if he wasn’t gang affiliated or as innocent as we’ve been told I don’t think that gang or any gang would have done that to that kid. Unless they are just complete savages.

I agree with this.

Either that story pertaining to the girl and that video has legs and they thought the kid was Jr

or

Junior prolly turned them down in an effort to recruit him to the gang

or something I thought of....

Maybe Jr's family has ties to a rival gang? Trini's finally caught him out and they got on that with him.

Idk.. I wish they were testifying. I want to see what more comes of this

I totally agree with you. L.A. was you took the wrong turn going home, or you're at a party and you're unfamiliar to the neighborhood. Never this savagery.

I personally think he's was just a good kid and them dudes were just trash humans.

and they're all done. Their narrative of "I just started hanging with them", "I didn't know how they rolled" is paper thin thanks to social media and everyones attention whoredness.

NEW YORK — An accused leader in the ruthless Trinitarios gang was being held at the 48th Precinct Tuesday in the killing of 15-year-old Lesandro “Junior” Guzman-Feliz, a senior law enforcement official confirmed to PIX11 News.

Police said they have arrested Diego Suero, 29, in connection with the teen’s killing. Suero faces charges of murder, manslaughter, gang assault, assault and conspiracy, according to the NYPD.

His arrest is the ninth in the case. Eight suspected gang members were arrested last week, accused of dragging the 15-year-old Guzman-Feliz had been out of a bodega on East 183rd Street and Bathgate Avenue on June 20.

Back
Top Bottom