#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

This story is dumb. It was CLEARLY an accident. Regardless if family is in the force, its a clear accident. She woudnt of been hit with anything.

dumb?

the cop who let this female driver go was her own brother. he threatened to call ICE on the mother of the child if she didn't keep quiet

dumb?

the cop who let this female driver go was her own brother. he threatened to call ICE on the mother of the child if she didn't keep quiet

What does this matter?

If her brother wasnt a cop and she was even placed in cuffs she woudve been eventually let go. All this jazz about her brother being a cop totally overlooks the fact that it was clearly an accident anyways. She woudve been free regardless.

Off topic, but what’s the deal with hookah and Dominicans? Hell, everyone? I’ve been to a hookah lounge but never tried it. What’s the appeal?

What does this matter?

If her brother wasnt a cop and she was even placed in cuffs she woudve been eventually let go. All this jazz about her brother being a cop totally overlooks the fact that it was clearly an accident anyways. She woudve been free regardless.

She hit the little girl and ran though. In the video it looks clear as day that she hit something , if not knowing it was a person.

Also her brother is a cop and that’s a fact. Him threatening the mother with deportation if she said anything is also a pretty
Big deal imo (if that’s true)

Also good job by the NYPD for catching all these dudes

I’m surprised @ninjahood isn’t in here condemning these dudes. If they were African Americans he would be in here saying all types of crazy stuff about them.

So y’all inhaling and digesting whatever vapors fumes and chemicals is in that **** just to talk to women?? Talk about putting the ***** on a pedestal :lol: peer pressure ****

Don Julio in my glass and that's all I need. I don't ever smoke hookah, squares, or anything else lol

Off topic, but what’s the deal with hookah and Dominicans? Hell, everyone? I’ve been to a hookah lounge but never tried it. What’s the appeal?

Only people I see doing that hookah mess is IG thots begging for likes :lol:

Females with snap filters of bunnies and puppies with hookah smoke coming out of their mouth, bobbing to some trash music is what we've come to :smh:

So y’all inhaling and digesting whatever vapors fumes and chemicals is in that **** just to talk to women?? Talk about putting the ***** on a pedestal :lol: peer pressure ****

From my understanding you simply not the type of cat to go out to a social gathering and just chill, I’m I correct? If that’s the case, don’t talk down on something like hookah or drinking, both pretty much cause you damage, but if you are out an about both things set off a nice atmosphere...a couple of drinks, food and a hookah at the table is just something to set the mood amongst friends...no different than good music and such.

She hit the little girl and ran though. In the video it looks clear as day that she hit something , if not knowing it was a person.

Also her brother is a cop and that’s a fact. Him threatening the mother with deportation if she said anything is also a pretty
Big deal imo (if that’s true)

Also good job by the NYPD for catching all these dudes

Coudve been the curb, friend lives there and he said thats an awkward curb/parking lot.

Kinda trash he didn’t get that walk of shame treatment like some of the other dudes.

Got a feeling sweet boy just giving out names of everyone he knows that committed a crime in the past 10 years to be placed in a prison outside of NY

Back
Top Bottom