#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

I thought they kicked those guys out the gang already. Media was reporting the leaders apologized to the family on social media and said those 5 were kicked out.

Cruz says the night of the brutal stabbing, he panicked, he was scared, and did not immediately realize what was happening.
"We are scared at that moment. We are under panic. And the reaction is not what we're thinking now, what I can think we could do," Cruz said.

Junior jumped over the counter - then Cruz says he eventually helped him hide from his assailants.

"When somebody go and jump all over the counter my first reaction was stop it. When he get down again and I recognized him and he came back again, so I tried to hold him I don't know what's going on. And when he told me they're looking for me, they're running for me, so I helped him bring him down," said Cruz.

Surveillance shows Cruz appearing to motion to an alleged gang member to stop. But they came back moments later.

Cruz said the alleged gang members threatened to kill him, too - before they dragged Junior outside.

Justice for Junior: Bronx bodega owner says he did not immediately 'realize what was happening' night of stabbing

I still 1000000000% maintain that it's ******* MORONIC to blame this guy. Anger should be directed elsewhere. Put yourself in this man's shoes for a second... :smh: 911 was called and he was threatened. Sucks...like REAAAAAALY sucks what happened to Junior. But this could have very easily been a situation with TWO victims.

Justice for Junior: Bronx bodega owner says he did not immediately 'realize what was happening' night of stabbing

I still 1000000000% maintain that it's ****ing MORONIC to blame this guy. Anger should be directed elsewhere. Put yourself in this man's shoes for a second... :smh: 911 was called and he was threatened. Sucks...like REAAAAAALY sucks what happened to Junior. But this could have very easily been a situation with TWO victims.
All I’m saying is the guy had a total of 15 seconds to process and react to everything. That’s not that long at all. From selling gummy bears to saving lives in that span..... it’s a bit dramatic to expect MUCH

Wonder how the gang feels with all this attention on them now. Hopefully they don’t try to protect these dudes in jail. Need to “disown” them and let them fend for themselves

Protect some fools who took the life of an innocent kid.
This was no bystander, they went after him with premeditated intentions. Albeit, with possible wrong info but the embarrassment caused by this they would want to disassociate the gang from these dudes . Especially with so much heat that’s gonna be coming from the other attacks occurring out there

So wait, was it confirmed that this was a case of mistaken identity? Some other kid made a video sleeping with a gang member's girl and that girl said it was Junior in the video?

Wonder how the gang feels with all this attention on them now. Hopefully they don’t try to protect these dudes in jail. Need to “disown” them and let them fend for themselves

Doubt they give two damns. They're not Apple or Google. Not even Cosa Nostra.

"Someone was already applying pressure."

FOH. Those cops were standing around like they were at a traffic detail.

I’m more surprised ppl are shocked the store owner didn’t do anything. Them dudes don’t give a **** about anyone but themselves. Will drive out of my way to avoid doing stopping at these corner store scumbags

I’m more surprised ppl are shocked the store owner didn’t do anything. Them dudes don’t give a **** about anyone but themselves. Will drive out of my way to avoid doing stopping at these corner store scumbags

Not true at all. I’m cool with all the bodega and deli owners/workers around my moms way in the heights and the one a block away from me in bk. Rather give them my money for small items than a chain drug store

Doubt they give two damns. They're not Apple or Google. Not even Cosa Nostra.
Yeah, gangs don’t have sign up sheets and ****. More than half the time people claim they’re part of a gang ending up making their “own chapter” aka was faking it until they got enough people to claim anything. Odds are these were showing out for some old heads who never gave a **** about them to begin with. Now those old heads are laughing and these dudes are as good as dead.

I thought they kicked those guys out the gang already. Media was reporting the leaders apologized to the family on social media and said those 5 were kicked out.
kicked out? shoulda killed them instead, ms13 style, when they want to "kick out" members

Not going to beat a dead horse but I’ve seen instances of female clerks, held at gunpoint, do more than what the bodega owner did.
kicked out? shoulda killed them instead, ms13 style, when they want to "kick out" members
They’re gonna be killed by their own in prison. A couple gonna commit suicide and the rest gonna be killed.

There’s a green light for children killers in Los Angeles jails so I’m hoping it’s the same in New York

They’re gonna be killed by their own in prison. A couple gonna commit suicide and the rest gonna be killed.

There’s a green light for children killers in Los Angeles jails so I’m hoping it’s the same in New York

Yup, they ain’t making it in gen pop

A few of them will bang it out in prison for a while until it gets old, find god or something and attempt to turn it around. That's usually the way it goes with young cats. Go in with a chip on their shoulder until it inevitably switches up to a weird sense of self-righteousness.

A few of them will bang it out in prison for a while until it gets old, find god or something and attempt to turn it around. That's usually the way it goes with young cats. Go in with a chip on their shoulder until it inevitably switches up to a weird sense of self-righteousness.

The cycle.

Not going to beat a dead horse but I’ve seen instances of female clerks, held at gunpoint, do more than what the bodega owner did.

I'm not from LA, but I know broadly in Mexican culture your considered an adult at 13 when your a male. I'm not saying that it's right, but it's what I was told growing up. I'd assume it's the same in the DR since that's the view in the majority of Latin America and for a large part of the developing world. Adulthood at 18 is a western concept.

These dudes might get got inside for all the trouble they caused, but I doubt anything would have happened to them had this not become a national story. This is not the first time a young dude lost his life by being at the wrong place at the wrong time, and unfortunately it won't be the last.

I'm not from LA, but I know broadly in Mexican culture your considered an adult at 13 when your a male. I'm not saying that it's right, but it's what I was told growing up. I'd assume it's the same in the DR since that's the view in the majority of Latin America and for a large part of the developing world. Adulthood at 18 is a western concept.

These dudes might get got inside for all the trouble they caused, but I doubt anything would have happened to them had this not become a national story. This is not the first time a young dude lost his life by being at the wrong place at the wrong time, and unfortunately it won't be the last.

Not how it works. Our culture is one that allows kids who are married with kids to live with their parents. We invite everyone to eat. We’re helpful and friendly.

Mexican gangs especially, You kill a kid, anyone not “ok’d”, you’re dead or seriously injured in Los Angeles gang culture. Gangs have a structure, much like a corporation. There’s rules and when unnecessary heat is brought on the gang...the higher ups deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom