#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

so this guy admits he snitched while hes still in prison. hes def getting butt ganged and maybe killed now.

From what I know, prison isn't some sort of all out man on man sex thing. Fights and extortion happen but someone raping you of all things because of something that happened on the outside is rare.

Rapes are not as prevalent in prison as many people think. You’re likely to get roughed up walking to and from your cell but raped? Not really

I keep stressing that most NTers are **** boys in real life. The racism is real, don't care if we have sneakers in common, once we pick up our shoes, you hate me or vice versa. Ehh

I hate this guy for aiding in Juniors murder but he's being accountable and gonna take everyone down.

I kinda believe him but watching the videos, you can notice he runs once he sees the machetes and knives...He wasnt really about that life.

Hope he never gets out and rots in prison.

Ugly boy had a Spanish trap song out with video and all...lol

I’m not gonna front, song was dope, kid might have had a future with music, but look at him now....clown

Ugly boy had a Spanish trap song out with video and all...lol

I’m not gonna front, song was dope, kid might have had a future with music, but look at him now....clown
video looked like something out of the early 2000s

As stated and as seen, he did dip off once he saw them boys pull out the cutlasses and the knives. Thats why you gotta be careful with the company you keep. I'm glad who around me can atleast reason with me and talk some sense as opposed to just roll with the action and then we all sink only to find out everything you did was in vain cause it was a case of mistaken identity.

Jamaican? Only ask because you said cutlasses

**** that owner. He pushes junior from hopping over.

Edit: this fool still made a sale, acting like he was trying to help in the interview.

Also, the champion hate is ****** with this new footage. He was beating him up. He going away with the rest of them.

Last edited:
I don't know why, but when I read dude said he was going to take his family to Canada to find people with ambition like him, I laughed for about 24 seconds ... i started crying I was laughing so hard ...

Even if dude didn't stab junior or anything he going to made an example of just cuz. I mean he did drag him out and was there

They told him to run to the hospital...cmon son...dude was leaking blood badly...how you gonna tell him is just a block away, at the very least put him on your shoulders and rush there with him...poor kid must have felt so alone...damn

Exactly, was wondering the same thing why no one helped him get there

It does look like someone tried to stop Kevin and the store owner does look like he’s intervening somehow in this video

All said and done they still told that boy to run to the hospital...so instinctly they wanted no parts of him at all.

All said and done they still told that boy to run to the hospital...so instinctly they wanted no parts of him at all.

Exactly.

Lock the door. Pull out your gun. Call cops. Wait. Kid lives, Trinin's run away and laugh it off.

^ been posted. Still doesn't change anything.

He completed a sale. His mind wasn't on helping him.

Wonder how the gang feels with all this attention on them now. Hopefully they don’t try to protect these dudes in jail. Need to “disown” them and let them fend for themselves

Back
Top Bottom