#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

Legal citizens and don't even speak a lick of English is beyond dumb.. wish they never got granted citizenship if that's the case

Also I came back from disneyland and during the ride they would speak English and then Spanish afterwards like wth for what ?
Bruh.

At any given opirtunity you pull up with these highly questionable remarKKKs.

This isn’t the first time either.

**** a protocol fam, do whatever it takes to get him inside to a doctor as soon as possible...they were not gonna cause any more damage at that point, he wasn’t gonna bleed out any faster if you moved him...just get him inside, dudes are literally standing around watching him die, they simply froze.

Don't get me wrong, I understand.

But we're talking about police officers.

They prove every day that they aren't a very bright group.

Bruh.

You should read the stuff leading up to it especially when I was telling tebow to take it up to the polictian thread where he can get gobbled up like how I did when i started talking about this stuff..

Some of yall are so self absorbed. Young dude was stabbed up for no reason and yall in here arguing :lol:
seriously though, acting as if this some high stakes murder where there was an ulterior motive. always making it seem there is more to the story.

UnicornHunter UnicornHunter did you really take the time to send me this message?

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 2.48.14 AM.png

What exactly did you think you were going to accomplish with this? LOL!

Does UnicornHunter UnicornHunter do this to everyone he disagrees with?

The NT crowd continues to disappoint me. SMH...

I stand by what I said.

Deal with it.

Last edited:
Bruh.

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."

Bruh.

Ohhhhh!!

It makes more sense why he would send me this now:

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 2.48.14 AM.png

At first I was like, "wow, what is wrong with this dude?"

Now it's painfully obvious what's wrong with him.

We have a RACIST on our hands, folks!

LOL!

Nypd using this to shoehorn and justify stop and frisk...smh..

Dumb kids gonna give cops a reason to harass everyone in the hood now.

If they have friends in gangs that's too close for comfort so I don't mind them being on the watch list. You just never know , it's better to be in the safe side of things

nah that's not how it works. you don't abdicate your rights in order to make others feel safer because at the end of the day no one's safe with the police looking and treating you and yours like a criminal simply because you're black or hispanic and poor

you don't give police the power to stigmatize young kids of color who have nothing to do with this

oh i see now looking up above, he's been outed as a racist. good riddance clown

Would be dope if the Yankees did something for his family this weekend. Big series with the Red Sox. Have the fam throw out the first pitch, give them seats in the owner's box or something. I know it's early in the mourning stage so it might not be great timing but at some point that would be cool of them.

Don’t let these guys fool you. They don’t hide behind their statements unless they’re called out and then just try to flip it into “not what I meant” or “I didn’t exactly say that”.

Nypd using this to shoehorn and justify stop and frisk...smh..

Dumb kids gonna give cops a reason to harass everyone in the hood now.
The blame doesn’t go on dumb kids, fam. If it wasn’t this, it world have been something else. They were looking for a reason.

The blame doesn’t go on dumb kids, fam. If it wasn’t this, it world have been something else. They were looking for a reason.

I have friends and family somehow now feeling stop and frisk is justified, I give them the benefit of the doubt tho, only because this tragedy hit close to home to a lot of us who grew up in those very streets and is still fresh and people just want a fix, but reinvigorating Stop and Frisk and giving cops of all people more power to criminilize, marginalize and harass our youth ain’t the way, trying to explain to even my wife that all we are doing is passing on the torch to another gang, NYPD....so yes we sort of neuter to an extent gang activity because now they gotta be on high alert, but then we empower untrained, racist cops who won’t hesitate to put a bullet in an innocent kid, that just happens to fit the bill...which is practically any brown or black kid raised in the hood....aka NOT WHITE.

I keep stressing that most NTers are **** boys in real life. The racism is real, don't care if we have sneakers in common, once we pick up our shoes, you hate me or vice versa. Ehh

I hate this guy for aiding in Juniors murder but he's being accountable and gonna take everyone down.

I kinda believe him but watching the videos, you can notice he runs once he sees the machetes and knives...He wasnt really about that life.

I believe him 100% when he said he didn’t know to the extent these cats were gonna escalate things, dude has a son and had just landed a job, dude was just mixed up with the wrong cats and probably to score so G points in his hood, drove them and joined in the action thinking it was just another fight...NONE of this matters tho, believe him or not, he made his choice to cause another kid harm, he may not get life like the rest probably will, but he doing a couple of decades behind bars and chances are he gets killed in prison or he checks himself out

Back
Top Bottom