#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

yep - same affiliation

gangs do dirt everywhere, but the minute they take out an innocent civilian they need to get checked hard

these bums in jail got no protection. they're on their own. a couple of the cowards even asked for protective custody. can't think of anything more torturous than life sentences they'll receive. the number of people directly affected by all this is tough to think about

gangs do dirt everywhere, but the minute they take out an innocent civilian they need to get checked hard

Yup. Some goof up here got convicted on 5 bodies, all Innocents. Dude had to check in cuz no one was gonna let that slide and he was too ***** to deal with what he did.

yep - same affiliation

these bums in jail got no protection. they're on their own. a couple of the cowards even asked for protective custody. can't think of anything more torturous than life sentences they'll receive. the number of people directly affected by all this is tough to think about

It's a pretty open and shut case. I wonder what they'll get for sentences though? Like will Bulls hat get the same sentence as everyone else?

I am curious where this case goes. The minors have not been charged at least to our knowledge so like someone said (is there any validity to it) also the girl is supposedly in protective custody but what about the boy?

I seriously can’t wait for the updates on these cowards lives as they get checked off one by one, POS animals deserve the absolute worst.

I seriously can’t wait for the updates on these cowards lives as they get checked off one by one, POS animals deserve the absolute worst.

This. I've been reading up on the incident and it's just all kinds of ****** up :smh: .

It's a pretty open and shut case. I wonder what they'll get for sentences though? Like will Bulls hat get the same sentence as everyone else?
Might get hit with them hard body consecutive sentences. End up with like 147 years. They better just tell on everybody. I wonder if they’ll even be offered a plea deal?

heard hes the snitch to get a deal. thats why we havent heard about him yet.

I just thought about it...was there ever a press release or actual news publication that he was caught. I only saw on social media that he was turned in by his mother. someone is singing though (rightfully so) because some of these boys theres no way you could have known who was there i.e. goonies, the guy who covers his face and that santiago guy.

Might get hit with them hard body consecutive sentences. End up with like 147 years. They better just tell on everybody. I wonder if they’ll even be offered a plea?

That's true. I forgot they were charged with 2nd degree. Probably won't be offered sh*t except which ever one snitches and gives up the whole story.

Might get hit with them hard body consecutive sentences. End up with like 147 years. They better just tell on everybody. I wonder if they’ll even be offered a plea deal?

Maybe the ones that didnt do the actual assaulting but they should be charged with some sort of intent and or conspiracy to harm charges.

Which one was the one that was caught in DR?

Dude must’ve took out a red eye flight for the morning after :lol:

Maybe the ones that didnt do the actual assaulting but they should be charged with some sort of intent and or conspiracy to harm charges.
Everybody involved is getting multiple charges. That’s not even a question. Being just an accessory to murder will get you real time.

supposedly the first dude that got trotted out the station in cuffs - the one who shaved his face (the one with the black hat who dragged the kid out from the bodega, i believe) has his own legal counsel while the rest have court appointed lawyers. i'm feeling like he's the one singing cause he was the "least involved" and probably buckled when presented with the threat of further charges. he wasn't paraded around with the rest of them. he ain't gonna be doing decades like them other dudes thanks to his lawyer

supposedly the first dude that got trotted out the station in cuffs - the one who shaved his face (the one with the black hat who dragged the kid out from the bodega, i believe) has his own legal counsel while the rest have court appointed lawyers. i'm feeling like he's the one singing cause he was the "least involved" and probably buckled when presented with the threat of further charges. he wasn't paraded around with the rest of them. he ain't gonna be doing decades like them other dudes thanks to his lawyer

either him or ninjahood twin snitched. gotta be the reason we aint hear about him yet.

Back
Top Bottom