#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

From what I read, the Trinis would commit a crime in NYC then go hide out in NJ and vice versa. I guess the police put 2 and 2 together. Their English seems poor so I don't know far they could have went

From what I read, the Trinis would commit a crime in NYC then go hide out in NJ and vice versa. I guess the police put 2 and 2 together. Their English seems poor so I don't know far they could have went
I was talking to somebody about this the other day. When they wanna find you they’re gonna find you. With it being such a big story involving a child that was captured on film I’m guessing they exhausted their resources. Them stoplight cameras were in full effect.
They probably speak perfect english.

Maybe, but Dominicans are still immigrating here as we speak and if they came closer to adulthood hood they could easily not learn English if they didn’t wanna put in the effort.

the chris brown looking one (white sox hat) spoke that accented english.

"No talk to me heirr, only da bronx"

He's definitely the star witness. Him and the alvarez kid hitting all them high notes right now.

He's still gonna do jail time. Props on his family for making him come back.

Last edited:
important to keep in mind that nypd will probably be coming down hard on all gangs (i'm ok with this) in the area now with many innocent young kids of color getting caught up in the system (i'm not ok with this). nypd has been given carte blanche to falsely identify, accuse, entrap young kids of color as gang affiliates for actions that range from simply associating with individuals suspected of being involved in gangs to walking into bodegas where gangs have been known to congregate. they're all being added to a gang database without any checks against the nypd

https://nypost.com/2018/06/26/bronx-teens-murder-proves-we-need-an-nypd-gang-database/

This happened in the BX too. Ran homie's pockets when he was out cold with a fractured skull :smh:

Bronx grimey as hell, few ok spots as mentioned; I used to be around co-op city area.

Generally speaking Bronx feels like the grimiest borough; and I'm in East NY/Brownsville regularly.

the chris brown looking one (white sox hat) spoke that accented english.

"No talk to me heirr, only da bronx"

He's definitely the star witness. Him and the alvarez kid hitting all them high notes right now.

He's still gonna do jail time. Props on his family for making him come back.

if he ain't really do anything and he just in da gang, his best bet is to sing and turn his life around. IMMEDIATELY.

Bronx grimey as hell, few ok spots as mentioned; I used to be around co-op city area.

Generally speaking Bronx feels like the grimiest borough; and I'm in East NY/Brownsville regularly.

Same....parts of Morrisania when I work there always give me such a bad vibe.

tumblr_inline_ovddizSZ4X1qgxrfl_400.gif

Anyone have a pictures on who was who in the stabbing? I swear the guys that got caught doesn't look like the ones in the video

Both of you need to take that **** to the dm’s and keep it out of this thread.

I seen his mom on tv today thanking people for all the support. You can tell it hasn’t all soaked in for her and she’s trying to keep her head up as best as possible. She’s going to need all the emotional support she can get. I hope none of us ever have to go through anything like this.

He trolls everywhere. Dude been mentioning stupid crap on the soccer thread. Black this black that. Hit the ignore on his ***

important to keep in mind that nypd will probably be coming down hard on all gangs (i'm ok with this) in the area now with many innocent young kids of color getting caught up in the system (i'm not ok with this). nypd has been given carte blanche to falsely identify, accuse, entrap young kids of color as gang affiliates for actions that range from simply associating with individuals suspected of being involved in gangs to walking into bodegas where gangs have been known to congregate. they're all being added to a gang database without any checks against the nypd

https://nypost.com/2018/06/26/bronx-teens-murder-proves-we-need-an-nypd-gang-database/
I really took what happened to Junior to heart BUT....this is a slippery slope.

Out here in L.A., they implemented that and put a lot of regular kids who had friends in gangs, on gang files just for being on our porches.

But, yeah, something has to happen...just jail all lime wearing folks up and throw away the key.

If they have friends in gangs that's too close for comfort so I don't mind them being on the watch list. You just never know , it's better to be in the safe side of things

The dudes like the savages who killed junior don’t belong in this country if they’re not citizens.
I agree with you 100 percent but see how far your argument goes in that thread bec. This isn't the place for that.. and I guarantee you they will argue better with you over there than here.. trust me I know from experience

Back
Top Bottom