#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

This story is so heartbreaking. The store owners could have done something to help, but they chose not to. Junior’s death will haunt them for the rest of their life. I’m sorry...but as a parent, i couldn’t let someone die in front of me without doing something, especially as a child. If they take me out, then at least i went down for a good cause.

As for the lowlifes that killed him, i hope they get what’s coming to them. I would say that i want them to face the death penalty, but that’s letting them off way too easily.

This story is so heartbreaking. The store owners could have done something to help, but they chose not to. Junior’s death will haunt them for the rest of their life. I’m sorry...but as a parent, i couldn’t let someone die in front of me without doing something, especially as a child. If they take me out, then at least i went down for a good cause.

As for the lowlifes that killed him, i hope they get what’s coming to them. I would say that i want them to face the death penalty, but that’s letting them off way too easily.
Respect to you.

The goonie **** called and claimed he's innocent and that he will be out very soon :smh:

The champion hat plead not guilty.

I hope they get raped with a diseased **** and stabbed with a rusty shank

Last edited:
Have they caught dude with the Diamondbacks hat? Seen everybody from the surveillance video in cuffs but him

How many dudes cornered him and were they wielding machetes? Your boy was able to parry and dodge with the steak knife against them?

once attackers know they could easily get washed, they arent willing to risk it vs being a easy lick.

Respect to you.

The goonie **** called and claimed he's innocent and that he will be out very soon :smh:

The champion hat plead not guilty.

I hope they get raped with a diseased **** and stabbed with a rusty shank

They’re mad luckily that I’m not their judge. I wouldn’t give them death because that’s too good for them. I want them to live as long as possible and experience torture non stop around the clock, to the point that they were wishing for death. People like this don’t deserve ANY sympathy and deserve to get treated like animals.

^^^we got the same mentality. At this point, I would do the same to anyone saying "free x, y, z".

If any of them were my son, I'd be childless.

Father your children, NTers. Dont be an absent father.

They impounded the white Acura. Which of course is gonna have DNA and possibly the machete and knives. Still looking for the other 2 cars

Such a terrible story all around. These punks should never be free the rest of their natural born lives, and I wish capital punishment was a legitimate option here in NY because they don’t deserve to live.

The girl that set him up or whatever also needs charges brought up on her.

I understand why people are upset with the store owner but it’s really difficult to say what he should have done after the fact. We don’t even know what he did/didn’t do.

Even if he gave him up as they were leaving (not sure if that’s exactly what happened), how could he have known they were going to stab him to death. When he came back in hemorrhaging, I’m sure he was scared for his life too, not knowing where the attackers were. As unqualified as he is, I’m not sure he could have done anything to actually save him.

I agree that the store owner was wrong and could have done something, but for some to suggest he is as guilty as the guys who did this is pretty ludicrous.

These perpetrators are not human beings. They are animals who do not belong in society ever again. They don’t deserve the resources that will be used to bring justice against them and live the rest of their miserable lives behind bars.

Says the cameras are making him nervous yet he's on cam saying that he's thinking about who he was going to kill.

I really wish social media would stop taking these rumors like a ****in TMZ story. Nobody knows anything regarding that little girls involvement, a social media post pops up of her "allegedly" setting him up & is being thrown around and shared like an investigated life. That **** ain't to be played with at all man, Shorty could legit get hurt behind that.

Even if she's completely innocent of that, that BS social media post is gonna stick

if its true then she needs to go to jail too for life... forget about the 5 dollars and calling him outside this girl knew it wasn't junior but still told her brother it was him who did the video

All those dudes look mad different from those pics. That’s why i was confused lol
only 1 can get away , the one that covered his face, if his tats are not shown on camera. He can just send a herb fall guy in his place. but the rest its a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom