#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

my coworker watched all the videos and we were talking about it this morning... she thinks the boy did have something to do with the video... because its like he knew they were coming after him... i dont know if i agree with my coworker though... and i dont want to watch the video of him dying sounds too graphic for me

All easy to say after we’ve seen what’s happened. Time frame alone doesn’t give you much time to process and react.

a child comes running into your arms, looking for help, you just gonna shoo that kid away?

What you didn't know WAS THAT the owner WAS ARMED.

He helped...the store closes
He didn't help. the store closes

Difference in those 2 scenarios is that one cost a 15 year old innocent boy his life.

When did I do that though? :nerd:

We're talking about the role of the other people involved, not the kid.

Count to 10. Breathe.

YOU ADDED A LAUGHING EMOJI, didn't you?

Aint nothing to add a emoji to when you're talking about a kid dying.

my coworker watched all the videos and we were talking about it this morning... she thinks the boy did have something to do with the video... because its like he knew they were coming after him... i dont know if i agree with my coworker though... and i dont want to watch the video of him dying sounds too graphic for me

your coworker is an idiot.

What made her think the kid knew they were coming for him?

YOU ADDED A LAUGHING EMOJI, didn't you?

Aint nothing to add a emoji to when you're talking about a kid dying.

Stop being a simple jack. The emoticon was in regard to people jumping to conclusions based on extremely limited info. No one is laughing about Junior's death.

A friend of mine was stabbed to death when we were teens. I know what it's like.

a child comes running into your arms, looking for help, you just gonna shoo that kid away?

What you didn't know WAS THAT the owner WAS ARMED.

He helped...the store closes
He didn't help. the store closes

Difference in those 2 scenarios is that one cost a 15 year old innocent boy his life.

So two people dead is better? You’re acting as if there’s no consequence to helping or that things would go in their favor

Again my point is that expecting a random man to help ANYONE is asking for too much. Call to police, yes. And I don’t care if the owner was armed. I don’t want so old man busting shots into the dark. Again this isn’t the movies. Busy streets out that door outs everyone in danger with a gun. He shoots a kid and we’d be talking about waiting before pulling the trigger.

He COULD of done more I DONT hold him accountable for what happened.

because the kid ran and tried to hide in the bodega... i dont agree though

If a 8/9 dudes were chasing me I’d run too...

He prob thought he was getting jumped or something

And I’m not coming at you, just curious to what her train of thought was

Stop being a simple jack. The emoticon was in regard to people jumping to conclusions based on extremely limited info. No one is laughing about Junior's death.

A friend of mine was stabbed to death when we were teens. I know what it's like.

It is what it is. I have a son, a bi-racial one at that, and this **** hurts. The idea that people would just watch my son die makes me super emotional.

I stepped in once and have to live with someones life on my hands so my head can't quite justify that man doing nothing.

It's not the idea of someone letting your son die. That's placing direct blame on the bodega employee when he had no obligation to help. With all the craziness going in in those quick moments in the store, I don't fault him one bit for the way he went about things. Bottom line, the root of the problem is the gang culture that's ruining lives in the city.

In that second video, it looks like the employees and/or store workers are just standing around more focused on how to clean things up. A 911 call could've been made then. Glad to see they made an 8th arrest. I pray the arrests continue to roll in. I wonder what happened to the DR guy. Havent heard about him being charged.

It's not the idea of someone letting your son die. That's placing direct blame on the bodega employee when he had no obligation to help. With all the craziness going in in those quick moments in the store, I don't fault him one bit for the way he went about things. Bottom line, the root of the problem is the gang culture that's ruining lives in the city.
Exactly. Drunk driver runs someone over in front of you I won’t blame you for not pushing them out the way

Bodegas don’t have that many employees maybe 1-2 at max and 2 is a stretch plus the owner. Those folks were people from the block having a few brews

It is what it is. I have a son, a bi-racial one at that, and this **** hurts. The idea that people would just watch my son die makes me super emotional.

I stepped in once and have to live with someones life on my hands so my head can't quite justify that man doing nothing.

I'm sure it hits closer to home for people with teenage sons.

Do you live in the city? People generally DGAF and won't get involved if there's a violent altercation. At least in my experience. This isn't surprising to me. If he went out of his way to alert killers that Junior was in his store, that's different and probably criminally negligent. I still want more info before I completely condemn the bodega guy though.

I'm sure it hits closer to home for people with teenage sons.

Do you live in the city? People generally DGAF and won't get involved if there's a violent altercation. At least in my experience. This isn't surprising to me. If he went out of his way to alert killers that Junior was in his store, that's different and probably criminally negligent. I still want more info before I completely condemn the bodega guy though.

Born and raised in south central. Bought a home here.

The riots started, in part, to a store owner doing too much. Korean killed a black girl she assumed stole something.

The Korean got off with a slap on the wrist and left. The whole black community was at her neck and she still alive and kicking.

That man could’ve have done something. Something other than calling the wolves to come get their prey.

Like solewoman said, call the cops, he would’ve been protected going home and move out if he felt threatened. At the end of the day, he lost his store anyway.

^ thats what im assuming happen..the kid found out he was going to get jumped and ran... just sucks he went into a bodega where he didnt have help...

Born and raised in south central. Bought a home here.

The riots started, in part, to a store owner doing too much. Korean killed a black girl she assumed stole something.

The Korean got off with a slap on the wrist and left. The whole black community was at her neck and she still alive and kicking.

That man could’ve have done something. Something other than calling the wolves to come get their prey.

Like solewoman said, call the cops, he would’ve been protected going home and move out if he felt threatened. At the end of the day, he lost his store anyway.

smh. I remember this. its so sad how so many DON'T know her story.

^ thats what im assuming happen..the kid found out he was going to get jumped and ran... just sucks he went into a bodega where he didnt have help...
Man side note, if you’re running away never corner yourself. You want me I’m physically able to do a a half marathon at any given time. Let’s see who stops first.

He's getting sliced up if he helped. These dudes would have shown no restraint if the employee got involved.

not true, my homie got involved in a scrum almost a year ago in a corner store..some wild boys cornered my boy in da store, deli counter employee alley ooped my boy a steak knife to ward off da Intruders.

Back
Top Bottom