#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

London has 500,000 cctv cameras so the Yutes know that they'll be caught by 1 whenever they have their sword fights with the zombie knives etc. but it doesn't stop them from engaging in them

not true, my homie got involved in a scrum almost a year ago in a corner store..some wild boys cornered my boy in da store, deli counter employee alley ooped my boy a steak knife to ward off da Intruders.

Same bodega w/ the same group of goons after him? Interesting. I stand corrected.

How many dudes cornered him and were they wielding machetes? Your boy was able to parry and dodge with the steak knife against them?

not true, my homie got involved in a scrum almost a year ago in a corner store..some wild boys cornered my boy in da store, deli counter employee alley ooped my boy a steak knife to ward off da Intruders.

I can't really blame the store owner for how he acted I'm sorry. Everyone wants to blame someone and right now it's him unfortunately.

Trinitarios out here making ms13 look frail as hell

I never even heard of this gang until this. MS-13 is a worldwide problem.

Some of ya’ll just od. Nowhere near the same. Ms13 is much bigger problem
Y'all do know this is the next stop on this ignorance and bigotry crusade though, right? And you know a good portion of white folks probably think this due to the media covereage of late.

I hate it as much as anyone, but just prepare yourself for the further decriminalization of brown boys on the strength of this video and the outrage we heard from the community. An invitation for people to reach in, make negative change, and pose it as something the people of the community were asking for.

Stay woke.

Seems like there's more talk about the store owner than the actual dudes who killed the kid. People are just speaking out of rage and emotion. Like what was said in the video, nobody knows what they would actually do until they're in that situation. It's easy to say you would play the hero after the situation has passed and watching details from your computer or phone. How about those folks go after the gang who did this?

DgqxNYXXcAAK6cz.jpg

Damn man that’s sick...
I understand not wanting to get involved in something that isn’t your business but he definitely got involved and not only helped them find the kid but he didn’t even try to help after he seen him sliced up.

There are clowns on IG demanding justice for the killers and they should be freed because they killed him by mistake :smh:

******* idiots

Damn man that’s sick...
I understand not wanting to get involved in something that isn’t your business but he definitely got involved and not only helped them find the kid but he didn’t even try to help after he seen him sliced up.

Everyone turning a blind eye to this simple fact. The owner alerted them he was there. Watch carefully...they were leaving until he motions to them that he was behind the counter.

owner of the store looks like he got on the phone. maybe he called the cops? who knows man.

Back
Top Bottom