#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

How is picking him up and carrying himisnt an option? That’s exactly what one of them shoulda done, whatever treatment the kid needed wasn’t gonna be performed on the street, picking him up, instead of waiting around, coulda give him a slight chance at getting the blood loss under control inside, in this situation every second lost was crucial, granted I doubt litttle man woulda lived anyways, even if he got teleported from the front of the store straight into an OR....the injuries were too much.

Because from what I understand, with that many wounds to various parts of his body, police protocol is to not move the victim until paramedics arrive.

I could be wrong but who knows?

Also I think there is a separate protocol for when there is blood like that...

Because from what I understand, with that many wounds to various parts of his body, police protocol is to not move the victim until paramedics arrive.

I could be wrong but who knows?

Also I think there is a separate protocol for when there is blood like that...

**** a protocol fam, do whatever it takes to get him inside to a doctor as soon as possible...they were not gonna cause any more damage at that point, he wasn’t gonna bleed out any faster if you moved him...just get him inside, dudes are literally standing around watching him die, they simply froze.

Wouldn't initial first aid be to apply pressure to the wound to stop the bleeding? Where's that guy who is a nypd officer and egaroc? They can chime in more

the store owner coulda called the cops but no i dont blame him for not trying to help... he was trying to mind his own business and not get hurt over someone he didnt know but he should of called the cops at least... but the main people to blame is everyone recording him dying instead of trying to help

Is it common for US-Born ricans/domincans to not speak English in NY? Or are they not from here?

we keep our Spanish now.

before ricans born in da US would lose their Spanish cuz it was more of a cultural stigma...

Went to the memorial yesterday and lit up a candle for little man....it’s a very strange feeling being there, a lot of love being shown to a boy now but when he needed it not a single person was there to help in any sort of way, the whole world saw him die, ALONE...I think that’s what hits us, exposed our selfish human nature and animosity towards each other and the little respect we have for life....is crazy because you can literally see the emergency room entrance to st Barnabas from that corner store, it’s about 150ft, they set up another little memorial where he dropped, I wonder who worked security at st Barnabas that night, dude needs to be held accountable for not jumping to action, there is always one or two dudes at that entrance guarding it 24/7 I believe.

A lot of these people are prisoners in their own communities due to fear of retaliation, etc. Folks become desensitized to a lot around them due to constantly being surrounded by ****. It's great seeing the outpouring of support, but as sad as it may sound, it's going to be back to their norm in about another week or two.

A lot of these people are prisoners in their own communities due to fear of retaliation, etc. Folks become desensitized to a lot around them due to constantly being surrounded by ****. It's great seeing the outpouring of support, but as sad as it may sound, it's going to be back to their norm in about another week or two.

Oh that’s a fact, what really boiled my blood is seein the Bronx borough president pulling up for a picture op as if he gave a damn.

In a week or two, the public’s attention will be focused on something else....aside from those residing in that block and his family and friends, no one will be talking about this.

Scratch what I said,

Seen the new video of him hopping over the counter and then the owner lets him get dragged out. Smh, dude coudve went with him to the backroom and locked the door or something.

Owner gotta close that bodega down for real.

Is fam cool? Is he gonna press charges on the BD? Is this dude in custody/prison?

Man he got about 76 stitches going down the right side of his head on one side, another 40 the other way.

He was back at work like 3 days later which is good. He didn't want to press charges, he was going to do what he had to do but once he got that 50k hospital bill he was like "welp... I'm not paying for this"

I don't know the status of it now, I'm a see him this weekend. Rather talk in person but I know he's got the drop on dude and supposedly dude know's a lot of my guys family. It's on them.

bodegas ain't Walgreens b...u posed to show out for your people.

Facts. My Abuelo & Abuela owned a joint in the Chi and when 13 Kings ran up on me and my guy Izzy (we were 14 years old) trying to get us to flip King chasing us in front of the store my Abuelo came out and regulated **** asap. He wasn't for none of that and they respected the OG when they found out whose nieto I was.

Corner stores or Bodegas like y'all call em in NY are for the community, first job I had was running the tab notebook at my fam's spot at 10 years old. Marking down how much was owed / what was paid off people's tabs. It's really about the community. Especially if you growing up there.

it’s a very strange feeling being there, a lot of love being shown to a boy now but when he needed it not a single person was there to help in any sort of way

How could the people showing love on social media or at the memorial have helped though? They didn't even know what happened until long after the fact. :nerd:

Only people that maybe deserve criticism are the bodega folks because they were actually present.

I mean dudes ran up with machetes. The store owner is supposed to confront them and tell them to go home. This ain’t the movies. It’s a sad situation. The kid came in and jumped behind the counter. At that point it’s either you help the kid and face the wrath of the dudes coming for him or save your own skin. Neither is right or wrong.

Also he couldn’t have locked the door unless people think he has super speed to react that fast in the situation

People are rightfully angry but they are letting it get out of hand and blaming everybody that’s surrounding the situation. Instead of you know, the murderers. It’s the bystanders fault, it’s the cops fault, it’s the store owners fault. No the blame lies on the multiple murderers

Scratch what I said,

Seen the new video of him hopping over the counter and then the owner lets him get dragged out. Smh, dude coudve went with him to the backroom and locked the door or something.

Owner gotta close that bodega down for real.

Thank you! Finally, someone else sees how the owner fed him to the wolves.

I mean dudes ran up with machetes. The store owner is supposed to confront them and tell them to go home. This ain’t the movies. It’s a sad situation. The kid came in and jumped behind the counter. At that point it’s either you help the kid and face the wrath of the dudes coming for him or save your own skin. Neither is right or wrong.

Also he couldn’t have locked the door unless people think he has super speed to react that fast in the situation

People are rightfully angry but they are letting it get out of hand and blaming everybody that’s surrounding the situation. Instead of you know, the murderers. It’s the bystanders fault, it’s the cops fault, it’s the store owners fault. No the blame lies on the multiple murderers

you guys blind? No weapons were shown inside the damned bodega. The attackers were on their way out when the owner motioned that the kid was behind the counter and thats when they came back in to drag him out.

So you want the owner to square up 1 v 4-5 just because? This is an out of shape older looking male. Be realistic. Say he did help, would he be alive or dead?

Last edited:
So you want the owner to square up 1 v 4-5 just because? This is an out of shape older looking male. Be realistic. Say he did help, would he believe alive or dead?

He's getting sliced up if he helped. These dudes would have shown no restraint if the employee got involved.

you guys blind? No weapons were shown inside the damned bodega. The attackers were on their way out when the owner motioned that the kid was behind the counter and thats when they came back in to drag him out.

Just because you didn't see weapons on CCTV doesn't mean he didn't seem them at some other point. The gang seemed like they were lurking outside with machetes and knives based on what we saw on the exterior view. All bodega guy had to do was peek outside or look on his outside cameras to know s**t was about to get grimey.

suspect-in-lesandro-guzman-feliz-murder.jpg

watch the videos. Bulls hat leaves and walks back toward the car. They thought they lost the kid. They walk in the store, see the bystanders and start walking out...the owner then announces that the kid is there and that's when they call back the wolves and the kid is being dragged out.

Just because you didn't see weapons on CCTV doesn't mean he didn't seem them at some other point. The gang seemed like they were lurking outside with machetes and knives based on what we saw on the exterior view. All bodega guy had to do was peek outside or look on his outside cameras to know s**t was about to get grimey.

suspect-in-lesandro-guzman-feliz-murder.jpg

he leaves, back to towards the caravan thinking the kid got away. This is verified because there's video of him walking away, then taking off his shirt and running back when the stupid *** owner gave up the kid.

I’m saying. Bodegas aren’t like your typical 7-11 convenience store. It’s a social scene as well. People eat, drink, politic in that spot. Owner probably knew his entire family before he was born. Lock the door, hide the kid in the basement, Call the boys something.

bunch of apologists in here. Their instinct is to do nothing :smh:

Back
Top Bottom