#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

not surprised about the machetes since theres less guns in NYC compared to other parts of the country. In the UK where theres even less guns the Yutes all use zombie knives, cleavers and machetes
You’re right, but it’s also a cultural thing.

In the islands machetes are everyday tools used for farming sugar cane, opening coconuts etc. They’re also the weapon of choice out there. More likely to hear someone got chopped than stabbed. So when you got a bunch of islanders in NYC in this case Dominicans that’s what they’re gonna use when trying to end someone.

Ya'll really mad at the employee? Are you for cereal right now?

This boy was being chased by a GANG OF GROWN *** MEN who saw no issue with SLICING SOMEONE'S THROAT ... I'll be damned if I'm copping for some random in my place of business, especially not knowing the circumstances ...

The facts played out the way they did and it is unfortunate as hell, but 10/10 I'm not inserting myself in that situation ...

This is why nothing ever gets done ... We try to blame the nurses, the cops, the bodega etc. How about we hang each and every person in that video? Publicly, while their family watches ... That's how I feel ...

Yeah the machetes being the weapon of chose is OC as hell. Stabbing someone in general is a intimate crime, creeps me out tbh

One of my childhood boys & travel ball teammates legit just got stabbed up on the 16th after leaving this shorty crib by her baby daddy. (Reason #1-10 why I don't mess with chicks with baby daddies)

He knew her from school or whatever and they bumped into each other at a bar, he was with a couple of his dudes and she was with her girls. She tells him lets all just bounce to my crib and drink at my spot, so they all go over there as a huge group. He ends up getting hammered and his boys are ready to bounce and he's like I'm a bounce after this drink so y'all can head out, I'll uber home. He ends up leaving 20 minutes later from the crib and as he walks outside down the steps ol girl's baby daddy was lurking from outside the whole time and ran up on him and stabbed him 9 times in the head and neck. He missed his main artery in his neck to his heart by a quarter of an inch.

Is fam cool? Is he gonna press charges on the BD? Is this dude in custody/prison?

not surprised about the machetes since theres less guns in NYC compared to other parts of the country. In the UK where theres even less guns the Yutes all use zombie knives, cleavers and machetes

Yeah, knifings and stabbings is an epidemic in the UK. Watched a documentary on the situation in the UK a few weeks ago.

Damn! They did shorty dirty smh :smh:.

I lost a close friend in a similar brutal fashion a few years back. **** still hurts.

Seemed like a kid full of life and potential. Tragic all around.

This boy was being chased by a GANG OF GROWN *** MEN who saw no issue with SLICING SOMEONE'S THROAT ... I'll be damned if I'm copping for some random in my place of business, especially not knowing the circumstances ...

The facts played out the way they did and it is unfortunate as hell, but 10/10 I'm not inserting myself in that situation ...

This is why nothing ever gets done ... We try to blame the nurses, the cops, the bodega etc. How about we hang each and every person in that video? Publicly, while their family watches ... That's how I feel ...
no one saying u needed to cop for dude
but u couldn't have at least
called the cops while dude bleeding dying in ur store
or after he got dragged out
u couldn't have done that????
thats the issue
not folks expecting him to be rambo

no one saying u needed to cop for dude
but u couldn't have at least
called the cops while dude bleeding dying in ur store
or after he got dragged out
u couldn't have done that????
thats the issue
not folks expecting him to be rambo
Naw ... nope ... I have to make a living every day in that neighborhood ... Not a chance in hell I'm going to jeopardize that for someone I dont know / a situation I'm unfamiliar with ... For all we know the kid could have chopped a dude up the day before ...

nah you're wrong on this one

I disagree...

Those guys would have torn up the bodega looking for the kid. What happens to the shop owner when they find him? Like I said before, he probably deals with this BS all the time from the gang...he just didn't want any smoke. Can't say I don't blame him.

Naw ... nope ... I have to make a living every day in that neighborhood ... Not a chance in hell I'm going to jeopardize that for someone I dont know / a situation I'm unfamiliar with ... For all we know the kid could have chopped a dude up the day before ...

coward.

I disagree...

Those guys would have torn up the bodega looking for the kid. What happens to the shop owner when they find him? Like I said before, he probably deals with this BS all the time from the gang...he just didn't want any smoke. Can't say I don't blame him.

Watch the video. the owner gave him up. They came in, saw bystanders, and were going to leave...the owner motioning that he was there caused them to come back. Even the aerial video shows that they were walking back to their cars

Watch the video. the owner gave him up. They came in, saw bystanders, and were going to leave...the owner motioning that he was there caused them to come back. Even the aerial video shows that they were walking back to their cars

It's an AWFUL situation, but put yourself in the employee's shoes. Wild situation unfolding right before him, and he probably just wanted EVERYONE out of the store. With no background, some kid running in and trying to hide, knowing the neighborhood and gangs you deal with, I can understand why dude reacted the way he did. It's easy to play armchair QB and say what dude should have done, but I think the anger directed at this dude is completely misguided. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one...

What would hanging someone publicly in front of their family do exactly? :stoneface:

This isn't Pakistan.

What would hanging someone publicly in front of their family do exactly? :stoneface:

This isn't Pakistan.
Maybe, just maybe get something to sink into these kids' heads ... Maybe, just maybe stop the next junior incident from happening, knowing damn well when you are clearly identified on camera, you will die ... Not enjoy prison with many of your closest friends ... No visits ... No TV or money on your books for twizzlers ... Upu are hung in front of the neighborhood with junior's mom getting the option to slit your throat in front of your mom ...

Its all about the choices you made the owner had the right to not want any part of anything that went down that night. But the people dont owe him their business or support either. Cant be bothered to help a injured 15 year old ok.

Maybe, just maybe get something to sink into these kids' heads ... Maybe, just maybe stop the next junior incident from happening, knowing damn well when you are clearly identified on camera, you will die ... Not enjoy prison with many of your closest friends ... No visits ... No TV or money on your books for twizzlers ... Upu are hung in front of the neighborhood with junior's mom getting the option to slit your throat in front of your mom ...

Make this country even more violent. Sounds like a brilliant idea.

It's also been proven through extensive research that the death penalty doesn't deter crime.

Rikers Island isn't as fun as you think it is either :lol:

Back
Top Bottom