#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

I’m Puerto Rican and Italian... When my half brother(he was full Puerto Rican) passed that was the first and last time I seen someone take pics of a person in a casket

This was 15 years ago.... Not sure why families do that

I’m Puerto Rican and Italian... When my half brother(he was full Puerto Rican) passed that was the first and last time I seen someone take pics of a person in a casket

This was 15 years ago.... Not sure why families do that

Maybe because its literally the last time they will see their loved ones?

You should never say what a grieving person should do during their time of mourning.

Fair enough, I couldn't imagine what she is going through. I'm just of the belief that placing blame and being upset is just creating more disruption than Peace.

It's probably cultural. I've also seen Dominicans "stage" their loved ones at funerals.

enhanced-12284-1458215963-1.jpg

People just have different traditions is all.

^ that was in pr i believe. I remember there was a thread in nt a long time ago. This family put the corpse on a motorcycle.

It's probably cultural. I've also seen Dominicans "stage" their loved ones at funerals.

enhanced-12284-1458215963-1.jpg

People just have different traditions is all.

I'm not sure if it was in the Fools Wildin' or an actual thread for "funny" funeral traditions but there was definitely alot of :lol: involved. Respects to the deceased though.

That little MFker with the yellow hair I believe is the youngest of them and the one who was actually smirking...this generation is lost...gotta walk around fearing 90lbs anorexic kids that are packing machetes or guns heavier than them, knowing they simply DGAF

The machetes are the scariest part of the attack to me. We're used to hearing about guns and knifes but machetes? That’s some real island savagery.

The machetes are the scariest part of the attack to me. We're used to hearing about guns and knifes but machetes? That’s some real island savagery.

reminds me of the old school chinese gangster movies.

Yeah the machetes being the weapon of chose is OC as hell. Stabbing someone in general is a intimate crime, creeps me out tbh

One of my childhood boys & travel ball teammates legit just got stabbed up on the 16th after leaving this shorty crib by her baby daddy. (Reason #1-10 why I don't mess with chicks with baby daddies)

He knew her from school or whatever and they bumped into each other at a bar, he was with a couple of his dudes and she was with her girls. She tells him lets all just bounce to my crib and drink at my spot, so they all go over there as a huge group. He ends up getting hammered and his boys are ready to bounce and he's like I'm a bounce after this drink so y'all can head out, I'll uber home. He ends up leaving 20 minutes later from the crib and as he walks outside down the steps ol girl's baby daddy was lurking from outside the whole time and ran up on him and stabbed him 9 times in the head and neck. He missed his main artery in his neck to his heart by a quarter of an inch.

Yeah the machetes being the weapon of chose is OC as hell. Stabbing someone in general is a intimate crime, creeps me out tbh

One of my childhood boys & travel ball teammates legit just got stabbed up on the 16th after leaving this shorty crib by her baby daddy. (Reason #1-10 why I don't mess with chicks with baby daddies)

He knew her from school or whatever and they bumped into each other at a bar, he was with a couple of his dudes and she was with her girls. She tells him lets all just bounce to my crib and drink at my spot, so they all go over there as a huge group. He ends up getting hammered and his boys are ready to bounce and he's like I'm a bounce after this drink so y'all can head out, I'll uber home. He ends up leaving 20 minutes later from the crib and as he walks outside down the steps ol girl's baby daddy was lurking from outside the whole time and ran up on him and stabbed him 9 times in the head and neck. He missed his main artery in his neck to his heart by a quarter of an inch.

damn bruh Im glad your boy is cool. sheesh

not surprised about the machetes since theres less guns in NYC compared to other parts of the country. In the UK where theres even less guns the Yutes all use zombie knives, cleavers and machetes

bailiff was looking at the second one with disgust.

White Sox hat "no talk to me here"....he's the crazy one, but feel like he gonna flip

Last edited:
Ya'll can sound tough all you want but if you were that store owner and dudes came up in there with shanks and machete telling you not to do anything I bet 99 percent of the people in here fold as well.. my biggest flaw was when he came back in the store after everything took place. the owners knew what happened , they seen the bloody mess after he came back the least they could have done was drive him up to the ER
we talking bout after they dragged him out or when he came in bleeding
they coulda called the cops

bruh they already left he coulda helped after he was stabbed up
dude aint even call the cops
i presume that part
cause he told the kid to leave
Looking back now it’s easy to say it’s anyones fault. Might as well blame the parents for not smacking them up as children or their boys for not talking them down, or the *** *** girl for getting the 2 for 1 special. All I’m saying is people are expecting too much from randoms. I will say that he should of called the police. That’s all I would hold him accountable for.

If he would of done something and they burn that place down or killed him then everyone would be talking about him “keeping it moving” or “mind your business”.

Back
Top Bottom