#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

Ya'll can sound tough all you want but if you were that store owner and dudes came up in there with shanks and machete telling you not to do anything I bet 99 percent of the people in here fold as well.. my biggest flaw was when he came back in the store after everything took place. the owners knew what happened , they seen the bloody mess after he came back the least they could have done was drive him up to the ER

All these what ifs, when stores get robbed they call the cops with the quckness ? some 24 and under punks come through and you cant call nypd ? Unless these tahino cats got nypd under them. The owner could have called the cops.

Still gotta find out who was the masked one.

These dudes shaved and colored their hair. The bulls hat guy looks like a killer

I thought Yemenis cornered the market on delis and bodegas, coast to coast from Oakland to NYC

Which dude is he in the video?

They better arraign this dude in a cage or at least have every security guard present. Sounds like Junior's family and friends want to get at him bad. Can't blame them either.
Translations in English?

My mom was telling me (she came from DR in the late 80’s) and the Trinis came about cause morenos were giving us problems in certain areas. But now it’s Rey this, or DDP or Patria. :smh: My mom graduated from Monroe and she said that some Dominicans killed a kid (also a Dominican), like walked up to him and shot him in the head and dipped, while he was headed to school.
What's a moreno?

Buddy with the White Sox hat & dude with the Bulls hat on look like straight killers.

Mogs really shaved they facial hair and dyed they hair like it was going to work lol. Streets gon talk.

Just thinking about the story and hearing about it everywhere, it's so sad

The fact that homie was innocent too and not expecting this at all. Telling your mom you'll be back in 5 minutes and you never make it back, being one block away from a hospital and still can't make it. **** is crazy

They did that kid dirty

You might know about it more than me....explain.

From my perspective, the owner probably deals w/ this gang all the time and didn't want any smoke. Hard to fault the guy in that moment...

From my perspective, the owner probably deals w/ this gang all the time and didn't want any smoke. Hard to fault the guy in that moment...
True but when you see the video and junior being turned away twice the **** is wild.

Also bodega owner damn near looked like he was setting son up tbh

True but when you see the video and junior being turned away twice the **** is wild.

Also bodega owner damn near looked like he was setting son up tbh

If you were the shop owner/employee, what would you have done in that situation?

The video when junior got ninjad twice is wild

Back
Top Bottom