#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

Don’t know but I can’t make it out.
All I see is the kid jump over the counter.
Dudes come in but never see people going out.

This weed got me tripping right now?
First time he was trying to hide. Then i guess it skips to after the incident when he was already cut and came in the store again bleeding trying to get help. You can see the blood on the floor. But they kicked him out again

Last edited:
They for sure gotta close.
But this was the case off rip. Even before this video.

Crazy how much more flagrant it is than what we originally saw.

One of the guys not in the arrested photos, but clearly in the bodega video (dude with the white t-shirt) got picked up. He shaved his facial hair to try and disguise himself.

Which dude is he in the video?

They better arraign this dude in a cage or at least have every security guard present. Sounds like Junior's family and friends want to get at him bad. Can't blame them either.

Which dude is he in the video?

They better arraign this dude in a cage or at least have every security guard present. Sounds like Junior's family and friends want to get at him bad. Can't blame them either.

The one with the black champion fitted and white tee apparently.

Kicking dude out of the store the first time around can be justified. The second time, though, was inexcusable. That store owner deserves to lose his business.

Crazy to think just how many lives have been ruined because of sex tape. Smh

Store owners should be held accountable. I know we don’t know but they could have saved his life if they would have called the cops from jump. Like someone else said they probably knew him too

Supposedly he owed the $5 to the store owner.

I think we’re all desensitized by the **** we see on the internet. But damn. This one hit me in the feels hard. I got a son that age. Other members on here have kids that same age, and we all have younger relatives

**** that bodega. They let him out to die not once but twice. You don’t need to be Superman but they damn sure could’ve done more. Guaranteeif it was someone stealing from them they would have had a more extreme reaction.

They had no problem setting up shop in the neighborhood. Likely taking that boys money for years yet threw him out to the wolves like he was nothing. Shameful.

Sort of playing devil's advocate, but what if the dudes threatened the bodega owner? Like "don't get involved...we'll kill you and your family." He probably knew them from the neighborhood too as dudes not to mess with.

Just seen a video that a female was saying that the bodega owner living in one of the buildings across the street and that his time was going to come

Can’t even stunt, i broke down in tears today after seeing that pic of him in the casket with the yankees gear on.

Kid really reminds me of myself at that age. Good looking kid, can tell he was super close with his family. ****** up. And the Chief should get it tambien, talmbout “we’re sorry, wrong person” nah G, you gotta wear this too.

It’s differnet man. I’m 29, but growing up in the 90’s in Humboldt Park in the Chi all the bangers from the block had respect for those of the community. They held down the neighborhood from outside threats, they kept that other **** away from home. Single mom with kids? The Chiefs would make sure they had groceries and money in they pocket, oh you a athlete with some potential? Nah streets not for you, we going to make sure you got new cleats and a glove for your season and you stay out of trouble. I remember i got ran up on at 14 by the young dudes and they tried to spook me into flipping into they set, my Abuelo came out so quick and laid the law down. they respected the OG.

I grew up with half my family being folks and the other half Latin Kings, i know what that life is like. They would have never allowed no 15 year old shorty to get done in like this. Smh. I pray for his family and i pray for him that he finding peace.

Maaaan I went to 193, dudes used get jumped on the clinton side, in front of lindas etc all theee time. I WAS good in Murph tho, all I see is young faces when I slide thru, and I'm out lol

Wow! All my boys went to 193 back in the 90’s too! They made fun of me because I went to 211 which was where all the non cool kids from that area went to....lol

That bodega can't open up moving forward. At least not with that owner....he kicked Junior out TWICE while he was pleading for protection. This new footage started circulating online. :smh:

My homegirl Wanda’s post going viral....the video being reposted all over my group chats, is despicable, I was being empathetic of the store owner till I saw these....dude need to carry this kids death on his conscience forever.

Supposedly he owed the $5 to the store owner.
This fact makes this whole thing even more heart wrenching.

Bodegas out here only let you cop on credit if they know you and you’re fam and are damn near certain you’ll be back.

They prolly watched that kid grow up :frown::smh:

You know after some thinking even with such injuries had someone had actually done SOMETHING to try and help, like for example the store owner carrying him two blocks, he might have lived, making his heart pump faster and harder so that he could run to the hospital sealed his fate, dude was probably running and blood was gushing out of him even faster because of that...to what a brutal way to die man....I can’t wrap my head around it

Hopefully this shines more light/attention into prevention in our neighborhoods. Kids nowadays quick put someone’s lights out. Before they can even buy alcohol. Cold game.

Ya'll can sound tough all you want but if you were that store owner and dudes came up in there with shanks and machete telling you not to do anything I bet 99 percent of the people in here fold as well.. my biggest flaw was when he came back in the store after everything took place. the owners knew what happened , they seen the bloody mess after he came back the least they could have done was drive him up to the ER

Back
Top Bottom