#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

saddest thing about all this is fellow Dominicans doing eachother dirty.
That’s exactly what i told my girl last night. We all come from the same country and kill each other like savages. All over some gangbanging bs.

Yea; co-op was built on a swamp or something like that right?

It’s like it’s own little world. Real chill. The new mall is a lot less hood than I thought it would be tho :lol:

co-cop city was created for people growing out of da NYCHA system and wanted to live in brand new luxury complexes at da time.

That’s exactly what i told my girl last night. We all come from the same country and kill each other like savages. All over some gangbanging bs.

yup, and da irony is da Trinitarios were created & forged in jail outta straight protection & survival of each fellow Dominican...and here they are, killin each other.

yup, and da irony is da Trinitarios were created & forged in jail outta straight protection & survival of each fellow Dominican...and here they are, killin each other.
My mom was telling me (she came from DR in the late 80’s) and the Trinis came about cause morenos were giving us problems in certain areas. But now it’s Rey this, or DDP or Patria. :smh: My mom graduated from Monroe and she said that some Dominicans killed a kid (also a Dominican), like walked up to him and shot him in the head and dipped, while he was headed to school.

You’re like a damn NYC encyclopedia :rofl::pimp:

Was it built on a swamp doe? :nerd:

That was a running joke. We use to say co op was sinking :lol:

It's built on a swamp. Co-op use to be an amusement park called Freedom Land before they built the buldings.

One of the maintence workers told me the place is sinking. He pointed to cracks on my wall and said those are the signs, not sure if he is 100% correct but I heard before it's sinking at a super slow rate.

none of the arrested look like the guys on the video. The one with the t-shirt covering his face one of them?

The one who tried to behead him should be stoned.

One of the guys not in the arrested photos, but clearly in the bodega video (dude with the white t-shirt) got picked up. He shaved his facial hair to try and disguise himself.

That bodega can't open up moving forward. At least not with that owner....he kicked Junior out TWICE while he was pleading for protection. This new footage started circulating online. :smh:

That bodega can't open up moving forward. At least not with that owner....he kicked Junior out TWICE while he was pleading for protection. This new footage started circulating online. :smh:

that store about get so much bad energy after this footage.

I didn't even realize in the second clip he had been stabbed once already. He came back in and got kicked out again.

Don’t know but I can’t make it out.
All I see is the kid jump over the counter.
Dudes come in but never see people going out.

This weed got me tripping right now?

Just saw a feed of youngin videos enjoying life. He was a good kid. Reminded me of myself at that age. Ain't involved in no **** ****. Happy, loved, at times shy, at times bold.

This really got me ****** up for now.

Ppl suck.

Last edited:

This story keeps getting more ****** up :smh:
These heartless bums kicked him out twice. :smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom