Just found out im an eighth German

I'm 1/4-1/2 German... Moms side of the family... Her great-great grandfather came over to the US in around 1879.  I was never able to get more info on his parents though.

His name was Herman Adolph Liebig. (yea, Adolph. 40 years before the famous Adolph so get over it :lol: )

• [h4]Hermann Adolph Liebig Sr[/h4]

B:
    29 Jun 1860 in Wremerzdorf, Holstein, Germany 
    D:
    5 MAR 1938 in Granville, Washington Cty, New York USA (Boarding House) 

My grandads brothers name is Herman :nerd:

It's not that serious. Brother got excited for finding out he has a German great granddad

Cot dam

You buggin' b. Good sauerkraut = :pimp:

Not all German girls are hot dough. Some have them manly features and smell funny. But when there's a hot german girl....mein Hose explodieren.

I was on a train in Austria a couple years back and asked for a water in German... "Ein wassa bitte..." then she asked me something in German I had no idea what it meant although I could infer she was asking "flat or bubbly"... I got exposed.
mean.gif

I'm Dominican-american, black/latino, and probably know more about the interracial/intercultural mixing that was involved since discovering the new world so save it for some other African American

The problem with these situations is that it's black people's way of lowkey trying to feel better about themselves by trying to cling to some euro influence

Acknowledging your heritage mixture is one thing, homie straight up said "I'm German" lol, and that's what many blacks do

Son said he's Dominican-America, Black/Latino. So you're Black?

But, I do understand the points you made. You're basically discrediting it down to unless it's your parents, you shouldn't say that you're X,Y, and Z.
If you ask me, I'm Black, All day everyday. That doesn't mean I'm aware of how I got here and what else my families past consists of.

African Diaspora all day, tho.

I'm Dominican-american, black/latino, and probably know more about the interracial/intercultural mixing that was involved since discovering the new world so save it for some other African American

The problem with these situations is that it's black people's way of lowkey trying to feel better about themselves by trying to cling to some euro influence

Acknowledging your heritage mixture is one thing, homie straight up said "I'm German" lol, and that's what many blacks do

Son said he's Dominican-America, Black/Latino. So you're Black?

But, I do understand the points you made. You're basically discrediting it down to unless it's your parents, you shouldn't say that you're X,Y, and Z.
If you ask me, I'm Black, All day everyday. That doesn't mean I'm aware of how I got here and what else my families past consists of.

African Diaspora all day, tho.
Oh yea, no doubt I'm black, dude indirectly called me African American, most blacks in America aren't really African American, and on top of that I'm Dominican-American

Don't get it twisted tho, for certain purposes black/Latino matters, like going to a college/university

But outside of that, i identify as black

Moms from Chile, Dads from Iran

I was born in the US

PRetty sure my dad has family from Russia too

My mind was blown in 9th grade when my boy told me "so youre not 'white' " .. idk lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom