Just found out im an eighth German

all the black people always claim cherokee

Kinda ironic when the person is purposely lying about it when historically the Cherokees hated Blacks and would capture escaped Black slaves and sell them back to slave masters. Not to mention they owned Black slaves. They've also passed laws to strip those who are part Black part Cherokee of the rights they're entitled to.

Granted, if you really are part Cherokee im not saying you should hate that about yourself..simply fyi if you didn't know.

Last edited:
All I know is that im black aka african american... My grandmother on my momz side only remembers as far back as her grandmother, after that the trail goes cold.. I never asked my GM on my dads side because we aren't that close..
I would love to know my background and where exactly my fam came from tho.. I find it kinda sad that we (blacks) really don't know where we came from.. All we kno is Africa, but what about the in between..

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
All I know is that im black aka african american... My grandmother on my momz side only remembers as far back as her grandmother, after that the trail goes cold.. I never asked my GM on my dads side because we aren't that close..
I would love to know my background and where exactly my fam came from tho.. I find it kinda sad that we (blacks) really don't know where we came from.. All we kno is Africa, but what about the in between..
Same boat. All I know is im black, and somewhere along the line there's some Choctaw thrown in there... Anything more then that is any man's guess.

If you were a girl - you could now call yourself "exotic" and add a few more fractional ethnicities to spice it up.
That's the same crap this Jamaican female says, " I'm Indian Chinese Panamanian and Jamaican... I'm exotic and sexy" I'm like no matter what u say you're a ninja...

lol @ some of these numbers not even adding up.
grin.gif

Reminds me of the boondocks epi.

Yeah I recently learned I'm 1/16 black or something :lol: **** will surprise you. It's cool to know. I don't know why nt is getting up in arms.

Last edited:
That's the same crap this Jamaican female says, " I'm Indian Chinese Panamanian and Jamaican... I'm exotic and sexy" I'm like no matter what u say you're a ninja...

That was cold fam
It's the truth tho...Obama 50/50 and they straight up call him a n-er
You do know there is a huge Chinese and Indian population in Jamaica right? I also think panama has the biggest Chinese population in the world outside of China. Don't be so quick to jump the gun homie.

That was cold fam
It's the truth tho...Obama 50/50 and they straight up call him a n-er
You do know there is a huge Chinese and Indian population in Jamaica right? I also think panama has the biggest Chinese population in the world outside of China. Don't be so quick to jump the gun homie.
EXACTLY.  These americans just don't know.

I just naturally click up with islanders. I'm born and raised in va/fl but I'll never miss an opportunity to learn something.

No I'm not saying she ain't...I'm just saying white people don't give a ****...your skin black you're a *****....they don't acknowledge blacks mixed with other **** like that

Respect was never given to the man they considered 3/5 human

I'm white. Read the post above me and what I said. Cut that kkk talk out bro. You're ruining a good thread where people can learn some stuff. I for one find the Caribbean history cool as hell and don't want to see a good thread ruined. Take it elsewhere.

Ruin what...this is what europe/america is about...I'm just being honest...I think the thread is cool and hell I might be mixed with something...who knows but it is what it is

And :lol: @ cut that kkk talk...country was built on slaves back...i aint cutting ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom