Just found out im an eighth German

There are obviously no clear advantages to being black.

testosterone

ftr i dont have data to back this claim up

but.........just from what ive seen

Last edited:
That's the difference between most blacks in the world. My pops told me his grandfather was white, my mom showed me pics of her great grandmother who was white also, blew my mind opened up my eyes to how complicated this race thing is. Have a bunch of mullatto friends, they all identify as black because that's how society views them, shows don't matter what you actually are but how u appear in society.

I'm dutch on my dad's side. 

We've been able to trace both sides of my mother's family back and I am a full blown mutt. When you go back more than 4 generations it's mostly from England, France, U.S. and other European countries. 

We've been able to trace both sides of my mother's family back and I am a full blown mutt. When you go back more than 4 generations it's mostly from England, France, U.S. and other European countries. 

I got fam out in England too. I have a white aunt out there

I got fam out in England too. I have a white aunt out there
Same.  But they still black.

My mix is Black, Amerindian, Indian, Chinese

And for those saying nobody wants to be black, most caribbean people who have black in them will identify with it.

It's just that due to various historical events a lot of mixing has gone down in the Caribbean.  Read a text book god dammit.

I really want to do that dna testing they have available through the mail. I know a bit about my father's side of my family but nothing about my mother's side. Isn't that the side that matters the most?

I wish my family's linage went back further than Florida..

All my people from slave land(Florida and Alabama)..:smh:

What do you mean? It def does. They can trace what area/country your lineage comes from. My father's side of the family is Gullah and originates from Sierra Leone.

My father was able to find documents of members in our family fighting in the civil war and also that some of them went to Ethiopia after the emancipation proclamation.

Last edited:
German, Irish, and Native American blood in my family. Last name is German.

OP there have been plenty of people from European countries to settle in Jamaica especially those who came from wealth. For instance Bob Marley's father was a white Jamaican.

Back
Top Bottom