Just found out im an eighth German

I had a similar situation happen last week.  My great grandfather whom I never met died and my Mom texted me a picture of the handout/pamphlet from the funeral.  He was half white and half native american.  Didn't even know thought I was full black 

I had a similar situation happen last week.  My great grandfather whom I never met died and my Mom texted me a picture of the handout/pamphlet from the funeral.  He was half white and half native american.  Didn't even know thought I was full black 

That's crazy man. Shows you that you never really know. My aunts grandma is half Chinese

Theres no such thing as full anything. 
nerd.gif

You late b.  As a Jamaican you should know this.

German-Jamaicans are know to be some of our most "hood members"

Because many of them come out so light and their hair is straighter than most with blue and green eyes they over compensate by speaking the harshest patois and wearing all jamaican outfits all the time.

Seaford Town bredda...know yuh roots nuh man

CHUH!

Last edited:
You late b.  As a Jamaican you should know this.
German-Jamaicans are know to be some of our most "hood members"
Because many of them come out so light and their hair is straighter than most with blue and green eyes they over compensate by speaking the harshest patois and wearing all jamaican outfits all the time.
Seaford Town bredda...know yuh roots nuh man
CHUH!

Good info man. I wonder what other race could be in the family

imo none of that ish matters, even though ive been interested in a genome test. just cool but at the end of the day doesnt mean a damn thing

thats pretty cool man :smokin
knowing your family history is important.

reminds me of this ...
View media item 572624snoop being: 6% white, 23% native, 71% sub sahara african

Last edited:
I wish my family's linage went back further than Florida..

All my people from slave land(Florida and Alabama)..:smh:

Good info man. I wonder what other race could be in the family

There are a lot of irish Jamaicans as well.

Also when looking at race back then, white was not an all inclusive term for Eurpoeans. You had to be the "right kind of white" as my mormon buddy puts it.

The poor and disenfranchised were a race/ class of their own. Then after racist propaganda and Jim Crow laws, everyone reorganized under different classifications.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom