Just Don x Air Jordan 2

This shop in my city wants to do a straight trade with the beach dons for my ds Defining moments pack but I'm having a hard time deciding. Does that seem fair? If not who's side does the trade favor?
do the trade with cash on top.  DMP's IMO are not that special over the regular concords and vi's unlike the dons which are alot nicer....

wow.....they will definitely retro these in the future and also start making releases like this.  next will include a jacket and after that an entire outfit just for the shoes lol...
image.png

Haha not trying to be rude but jordan will never retro these... ever

Thirst be real right after release. Looks like $1250 for shoes and $1500 for the pack. Stadium Goods went from $1250 to $1400 as well.
yeah I can def see another price jump happening... people are soooo much more thirsty for these then the blues... salt levels are much higher missing out on a $650 shoe then a $350 shoe

jordan always takes advantage of the demand.  this pack was a stupid idea to begin with.  the only reason people paid these crazy prices was just for the shoe and JB took advantage and add a stupid box and hat just to add to the price.  and now FC is showing that people didnt give a crap and now these are all about to be gone and it hasnt even been two days since the release.  ive never seen this before for something this expensive...

jordan always takes advantage of the demand.  this pack was a stupid idea to begin with.  the only reason people paid these crazy prices was just for the shoe and JB took advantage and add a stupid box and hat just to add to the price.  and now FC is showing that people didnt give a crap and now these are all about to be gone and it hasnt even been two days since the release.  ive never seen this before for something this expensive...
....but they are 1.5K in every size posted & don't even have a FSR?

....but they are 1.5K in every size posted & don't even have a FSR?
flight club literally just sold a size 11 for $1500 i checked a few min ago and they had the pack in a size 11 for 1500 now the last pair of size 11 is 1250 but is the one that does not include the hat and the packaging is different.

flight club literally just sold a size 11 for $1500 i checked a few min ago and they had the pack in a size 11 for 1500 now the last pair of size 11 is 1250 but is the one that does not include the hat and the packaging is different.
That does not mean it sold. The way flight club works is if someone lists a shoe for a cheaper price that is the shoe that they sell first. So I doubt the 11 sold for $1500

Wait I thought you can't price your own shoes at FC. I thought they set the price for you?
LOL my friend got rejected for $1500 this afternoon for a size 8.5 but now I think now he's priced in. They will lower the price of your offer if they think it's too high but I've never seen them reject a low selling price and make it higher. Either way they make that 20% and the faster they sell, the more space they have for other shoes.
These are starting to go under a grand on ebay
With consignment going to $1500, I see ebay prices staying around the same if not higher. I don't get why people would sell expensive shoes on ebay where buyers have so much power. Plus the % after fee and shipping is just a smidge under 20%. Even if the idea of making flightclub money disgusts you, at least with them, there's a peace of mind that you won't get a chargeback/scammers. 

Last edited:
[h3]  [/h3]
This listing was ended by the seller because the item was sold.

Alll pairs that sold at auction on ebay... Heres the message. SO no pairs are actually selling for under a k

Desperate Resellers are letting em go quick. The ones with capital or know how the game goes are eating up low offers or just staying firm.

If your trying to buy better do it now. Best to attack some low rating dude who got lucky on a raffle.

I assume those letting em go for the low don't even have time in hand yet. They just trying to move the order before the 700$ even sits on their cc.

Even worse can replace that 700 out of their account due to pp purchase!!!

That Nike pre pay hurt some dudes pockets in the worse way cause they entered on a whim and actually hit. Now they have to put their money back ASAP

Just got an invoice for 900.

FYI: I did not know that the pop up was making people buy jackets; making the final price almost $1100.

Desperate Resellers are letting em go quick. The ones with capital or know how the game goes are eating up low offers or just staying firm.

If your trying to buy better do it now. Best to attack some low rating dude who got lucky on a raffle.

I assume those letting em go for the low don't even have time in hand yet. They just trying to move the order before the 700$ even sits on their cc.

Even worse can replace that 700 out of their account due to pp purchase!!!

That Nike pre pay hurt some dudes pockets in the worse way cause they entered on a whim and actually hit. Now they have to put their money back ASAP
THIS!!!

Back
Top Bottom