Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Damn, if you can actually get 250 for the hat, then these aren't THAT bad price wise if you paid retail.

Possibly.

Timing is everything.

Give it two-three weeks.
yeah i really want these. something about this colorway really makes me want them. never cared for the blue ones. Hopefully it's possible. My boy was gonna hook it up at the don c pop up but didn't score

I'm not trying to convince anyone to do anything lol. I'm just trying to explain that monetary profit shouldn't be the ONLY determining factor in ones decisions. And that it's ignorant to judge others off of that (profit).
you one of them smart stupid fellows.

You can't get from point B to C without A.

A. You camped for days

B. You bought the shoes

C. You sold the shoes for profit.

You can sit on your ***, at home, and make the same money.

WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER.

How is camping for shoes bettering yourself?

I have a job and a house...how in the hell is camping in the street gonna "better" me?

Last edited:

you one of them smart stupid fellows.

You can't get from point B to C without A.

A. You camped for days

B. You bought the shoes

C. You sold the shoes for profit.

You can sit on your ***, at home, and make the same money.

WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER.

How is camping for shoes bettering yourself?

I have a job and a house...how in the hell is camping in the street gonna "better" me?
It will make you stronger and one day if you keep camping you might be able to transform into a tent.

It will make you stronger and one day if you keep camping you might be able to transform into a tent.
roll.gif

I'M IN TEARS

Man a bunch of salt in this thread :lol:
$650 + tax on a pair of sneakers and a hat? Eh pass. Props to those that camped out and shelled out that much though.

Got a counter of 1k from an ebay seller for a 10.5

Gonna counter at 950 and see if he bites.

I wanna be like riceneggs with both pair

Got a counter of 1k from an ebay seller for a 10.5

Gonna counter at 950 and see if he bites.

I wanna be like riceneggs with both pair
why not just go ahead and request a paypal invoice for 900.  explain to him how his profit will be the same

^^^^This^^^^ Keep em on the back foot and dictate the terms.  I'm sure like many resellers of this particular shoe, they're eager to get that money back.

Back
Top Bottom