Just Don x Air Jordan 2

^^^^This^^^^ Keep em on the back foot and dictate the terms.  I'm sure like many resellers of this particular shoe, they're eager to get that money back.

why not just go ahead and request a paypal invoice for 900.  explain to him how his profit will be the same
I did. "eBay doesnt allow me to sell out of eBay" non-sense.

I had one guy agree to 850 but then refunded my payment..saying he needed at $1200 after seeing what they're going for.

Will keep fishing

yea cant believe i hit on these either.

On a shopify store at that 
laugh.gif

Havent won a single Nike raffle yet. 

And the last shoe I was able to get on there was was in high demand was the Air Jordan 4 blk/red from like 3-4 years ago 

Hope these look good in person

Question.  So how are ppl breaking these up exactly? 

I mean you sell the shoes by themselves for what 1100-(Possibly)1200

with this box and nothing else???? Then sell the hat and get something

to ship that in too??? Selling these damn near seems like a hassle lol 

Question.  So how are ppl breaking these up exactly? 

I mean you sell the shoes by themselves for what 1100-(Possibly)1200

with this box and nothing else???? Then sell the hat and get something

to ship that in too??? Selling these damn near seems like a hassle lol 
People are paying 1100 just for the shoes and box? Seems high, no?

yea cant believe i hit on these either.

On a shopify store at that 
laugh.gif

Havent won a single Nike raffle yet. 

And the last shoe I was able to get on there was was in high demand was the Air Jordan 4 blk/red from like 3-4 years ago 

Hope these look good in person
Hey Blood, 

your sis 
nthat.gif

And because of the white coat.

People are paying 1100 just for the shoes and box? Seems high, no?
I honestly don't know...I see only the shoes posted and wonder if thats the price

for just the shoes or for everything.  The hats are going on ebay for 250,

which I don't understand because without everything else what value does

the hat hold? I can see the shoes being that much resell because the other pair

went for similar prices around initial release, but that didn't have this Nice *** box

nor a hat bundled with it.  

This shop in my city wants to do a straight trade with the beach dons for my ds Defining moments pack but I'm having a hard time deciding. Does that seem fair? If not who's side does the trade favor?

keep the DMPs ... those were the first first two pack shoe, both shoes are better IMO, and have a better accents to the entire package. 

This shop in my city wants to do a straight trade with the beach dons for my ds Defining moments pack but I'm having a hard time deciding. Does that seem fair? If not who's side does the trade favor?
keep the DMP pack, they winning if you give em your pack.

Thanks guys. In this case others opinions really help Cause I'm torn between the two

Cliche answer: do what you want to do.

Correct answer: do what you want to do.

Opinion: I wouldn't make that trade, personally. At the very least, I'd simmer on that for a while because they'd make that trade everyday of the week.

Keep the pack.

Im sort of thinking of getting rid of my blue dons and getting the beache's. Then buying the blue air cruz to satisfy the need for an all blue shoe lol

Back
Top Bottom