Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Desperate Resellers are letting em go quick. The ones with capital or know how the game goes are eating up low offers or just staying firm.

If your trying to buy better do it now. Best to attack some low rating dude who got lucky on a raffle.

I assume those letting em go for the low don't even have time in hand yet. They just trying to move the order before the 700$ even sits on their cc.

Even worse can replace that 700 out of their account due to pp purchase!!!

That Nike pre pay hurt some dudes pockets in the worse way cause they entered on a whim and actually hit. Now they have to put their money back ASAP
exactly... If your a broke boi dont enter a raffle if they already have your cc and are ready to charge ya

View media item 1892586
Not alot of active bidding

I always look at sold listing I can care less what is active. What's sold is what the market is currently doing.

E-bay is weird sometimes dudes pay more money because dude had better pics of tagged photos.

So all things being even I just look at what's being sold in the past 24 hours.

Just got an invoice for 900.

FYI: I did not know that the pop up was making people buy jackets; making the final price almost $1100.

It's to the point where they are forcing Don C stuff down your throat cause they know it wouldn't sell other wise.

Like this hat and that jacket. Knowing dang well all we wanted was the shoes.

These r not that easy to move for your average reseller..prices will come down for those who need to move em and cant sit on that 650+ cc bill [emoji]128514[/emoji].
FC prices can fluctuate daily...I wouldn't start poppin bottles just yet...plus knowing how Don C normally works inventory was held and these will restock here n there...

That does not mean it sold. The way flight club works is if someone lists a shoe for a cheaper price that is the shoe that they sell first. So I doubt the 11 sold for $1500

Nah. They will usually just list both pairs at the same time.

LOL my friend got rejected for $1500 this afternoon for a size 8.5 but now I think now he's priced in. They will lower the price of your offer if they think it's too high but I've never seen them reject a low selling price and make it higher. Either way they make that 20% and the faster they sell, the more space they have for other shoes.
With consignment going to $1500, I see ebay prices staying around the same if not higher. I don't get why people would sell expensive shoes on ebay where buyers have so much power. Plus the % after fee and shipping is just a smidge under 20%. Even if the idea of making flightclub money disgusts you, at least with them, there's a peace of mind that you won't get a chargeback/scammers. 

eBay is catching on to the charge backs and the scamming associated.

People are dumb when selling like not putting sig confomation and such.

Without sig conformation your just asking for the scam. You gotta protect your self when selling on eBay. Needless to say a buddy of mine will be sending his pair to FC he feels it's just easier to let them do the work.

I don't blame him. He shipping his from Atlanta as soon as he gets a chance. Sucks there are no consignment shops in Atlanta.

Well none I know of anyways....

These r not that easy to move for your average reseller..prices will come down for those who need to move em and cant sit on that 650+ cc bill [emoji]128514[/emoji].
FC prices can fluctuate daily...I wouldn't start poppin bottles just yet...plus knowing how Don C normally works inventory was held and these will restock here n there...
did the first don c come with a special box and hat or something else...

It's to the point where they are forcing Don C stuff down your throat cause they know it wouldn't sell other wise.

Like this hat and that jacket. Knowing dang well all we wanted was the shoes.
Don C is a genius for it honestly. He has 16 & 17 yr old kids buying the same apparel that he sales to multi-million dollar athletes & entertainers, at the SAME price point. He spread his brand image & doesn't cheapen it at the same time.

did the first don c come with a special box and hat or something else...
The first came in a special box and the trademark pin, and a lot of retail had people buy Just Don crown @ $675, for the chance to purchase the shoes. Some only made people buy the jacket or a bracelet, but those retail at $300 & $200 themselves. 

Don C is a genius for it honestly.
No he's not. It just shows you how many sheep and stupid people are out there.
Even more reason. 
laugh.gif

Swear these are more hyped in this thread than anywhere on the planet lol. Blues crush these all day nobody outcheaa lookin or biddin

Sold mine within 30 minutes of begin drawn yesterday morning for $1,000 shipped paypal. Kinda regret dumping them so fast. Could've made an extra hundred or two by waiting a few days. 

Can't complain too much tho, $275 easy profit for a couple of clicks on the phone. 

Just got an invoice for 900.

FYI: I did not know that the pop up was making people buy jackets; making the final price almost $1100.

Total with the jacket was $1035, so for an extra $135 you would have had the leather jacket. I was at the shop earlier today and they made it seem as if they will restock these often. However, they will make you buy a piece of clothing. One of the guys there mentioned maybe having to buy shorts.

Anyone buy to wear though?

It's hard AF to find pics of these on foot
laugh.gif
will wear when pair arrives from nike. still haven't unDSed the blues. might unDS those too.  2nd pair getting picked up from Don's peeps tomorrow. And it's not for sale either.

if yall chill a few days, prices will go down. broke boyz can't eat pb&J forever and rent is payments due by the 3rd. 

maximized opportunity cost this weekend. jerked it, gambled and hit big on Golden State, also 3 team parlay, drank, tipped drilled at XTC, saw moms & pops, saw nieces & sis, worked out, had whataburger in Texas, in/out burger, and liberty burger off the tollway. And still maintain a 30 waist line. enjoyed 70 degree weather, picked up some flyknit airmaxes for cheap (favorites at the moment). flew back to chi to enjoy the tame 2016 winter. www.opportunitycost.gov net org and com.

Total with the jacket was $1035, so for an extra $135 you would have had the leather jacket. I was at the shop earlier today and they made it seem as if they will restock these often. However, they will make you buy a piece of clothing. One of the guys there mentioned maybe having to buy shorts.
wouldn't mind copping a hat or the shorts with only just don branding.

That does not mean it sold. The way flight club works is if someone lists a shoe for a cheaper price that is the shoe that they sell first. So I doubt the 11 sold for $1500
FC will show the $1500 pair and then with the CONDITIONAL one for $1250 if you click on the CONDITIONAL PAIRS so the sz 11 did sell. FC is the way to go if you want top dollar for your shoes. even with the 20% commission, you can still make a lot of money

Fellas.

Its gonna be lowest the next two weeks (ASG) while the resellers try and flip as soon as possible to load up for the ASG weekend.

After that, prices will only increase. Especially with taxes coming.

Anyone know production numbers?

will wear when pair arrives from nike. still haven't unDSed the blues. might unDS those too.  2nd pair getting picked up from Don's peeps tomorrow. And it's not for sale either.

if yall chill a few days, prices will go down. broke boyz can't eat pb&J forever and rent is payments due by the 3rd. 

maximized opportunity cost this weekend. jerked it, gambled and hit big on Golden State, also 3 team parlay, drank, tipped drilled at XTC, saw moms & pops, saw nieces & sis, worked out, had whataburger in Texas, in/out burger, and liberty burger off the tollway. And still maintain a 30 waist line. enjoyed 70 degree weather, picked up some flyknit airmaxes for cheap (favorites at the moment). flew back to chi to enjoy the tame 2016 winter. www.opportunitycost.gov net org and com.
Where to *** was at? Lol sounds like you were in Austin....how you like the trip down here? This release kinda crazy but if you got it ball out

What's the overall outcome from camping? Not SPENDING $700 but MAKING $400. Lmao no reseller stood in line strictly strictly to spend the money, they expected a return (obviously).

Okay?? So if you were able to drive up in line and spend 250 to skip it great? That's not what we were talking about though. If you want to throw in all these trivial factors, you could have said "Why not just make friends with them?? see? you wasted your time". Nobody cares about your scenario and that's not what we were talking about either. We're talking about strictly camping and not camping, which I feel was pretty obvious.

You still don't get the main point. We're basing the whole topic off of it being resellable for $400...... if we remove the resell value from the control group, then it's just going to be a whole debate over how effective camping is at the current X market value...

Sure so you'd rather spend your time chilling than improving yourself, great. This is what I've been trying to say. Different people have different opinions on which they value more.
Bro you forget this is NT and everyone here makes $20,000,000 a year and smashes model chicks in their Buggati's. They don't have time for camping, they've got better things to do like snorting caviar etc etc. 
laugh.gif

Beaches > Smurfs 

jordan always takes advantage of the demand.  this pack was a stupid idea to begin with.  the only reason people paid these crazy prices was just for the shoe and JB took advantage and add a stupid box and hat just to add to the price.  and now FC is showing that people didnt give a crap and now these are all about to be gone and it hasnt even been two days since the release.  ive never seen this before for something this expensive...
I think i'm in the minority but I actually really like the hat. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom