Just Don x Air Jordan 2

He actually put on IG that he was thankful for JB for working with him and he was moving on to #BHM.....wonder what that may be[emoji]128064[/emoji]. I couldn't imagine something else dropping this month, unless maybe more hats...

Congrats to all that got pairs, I'll be hittig the eBay/resell market for my pair. I really want these. Wonder how long it will take the prices to go down to the 700-1k range?
Hop on Instagram.  That's what I did.  Should be able to find pairs for under a G.

If another color is coming maybe I will sell them, but I don't think I will. I feel like it's once in a life. I got no connects or hookups and not many friends in the game. Not gonna just sell a shoe with value and quality like these. But if they come with the creme and I come up on those, then I might have to sell those. Luck doesn't come around that often for me especially with things like these

Need C.R.E.A.M. wasn't even salty about the blue febuarys

Last edited:
Another color means another drop on just don.com
Funnnnn
I guess most people have not tried to cop from kith because they use shopify as well and are notorious. I always tried and thought I struck out but there was a time I could get some things. 

Last edited:

I guess most people have not tried to cop from kith because they use shopify as well and are notorious. I always tried and thought I struck out but there was a time I could get some things. 
when KITH releases stuff, they enable an option where once a product is in your cart and you're at the screen where you input your billing/shipping info, it'll stay in your cart and you can't get cart jacked anymore. not sure if Just Don implemented this system but many shops don't enable this feature that use shopify, such as CNCPTS this past weekend with the 8 Ball Asics. prevents ATC services.

when KITH releases stuff, they enable an option where once a product is in your cart and you're at the screen where you input your billing/shipping info, it'll stay in your cart and you can't get cart jacked anymore. not sure if Just Don implemented this system but many shops don't enable this feature that use shopify, such as CNCPTS this past weekend with the 8 Ball Asics. prevents ATC services.
ah okay. Maybe that's why I never gotten anything from CNCPTS. Not like I tried besides the UCS dunks, but I guess trying doesn't hurt

wow ! i just won the shoe gallery raffle for the dons

told yall shoe gallery is as legit as they come. Good luck to those waiting for the call.

Last edited:
But you probably still tried to get them and came to this thread :lol: riiiiiiiight

Anyways, I've seen most sizes in markets on Facebook hitting between $850-$950, dude I know sold three pairs for $2.7k

But you probably still tried to get them and came to this thread :lol: riiiiiiiight

Anyways, I've seen most sizes in markets on Facebook hitting between $850-$950, dude I know sold three pairs for $2.7k
Can someone point me in the direction of a good FB group for buying?

No CL options here locally. Only thing I'm seeing is ebay, and apparently not looking for the right hashtag on IG.

Back
Top Bottom