Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Can someone point me in the direction of a good FB group for buying?

No CL options here locally. Only thing I'm seeing is ebay, and apparently not looking for the right hashtag on IG.
I hadn't had any luck on FB.  Regarding IG, just type in Justdon or Justdon2.  You have to look at each pick to see if people are just flaunting their pairs or if they're actually up for purchase.  But there are still plenty on there.  Let us know what you find.

Last edited:

But you probably still tried to get them and came to this thread
laugh.gif
riiiiiiiight

Anyways, I've seen most sizes in markets on Facebook hitting between $850-$950, dude I know sold three pairs for $2.7k
Can someone point me in the direction of a good FB group for buying?

No CL options here locally. Only thing I'm seeing is ebay, and apparently not looking for the right hashtag on IG.
NDSBG is good but looks like they aint accepting anyone new at the moment

The big time re-sellers are buying out pairs at $700-800. These prices will just go higher. Just like ppl underestimated the Frag's, these are another and will go even higher.

Anyway, did anyone from the pre-order by purchasing the hat get any updates about the hat or shoes getting shipped? I only see a label created with no movement and their customer service never replies.

The big time re-sellers are buying out pairs at $700-800. These prices will just go higher. Just like ppl underestimated the Frag's, these are another and will go even higher.

Anyway, did anyone from the pre-order by purchasing the hat get any updates about the hat or shoes getting shipped? I only see a label created with no movement and their customer service never replies.

Yes, mine are coming in tomorrow, shipped out last Thursday

Just got my pair from shoe gallery very cool ppl over there.

i'd waste my money over there before any other store in Mia

Last edited:
Yes, mine are coming in tomorrow, shipped out last Thursday

Hmmm I got my label created for the hats and got my account charged for the shoes but no movement on the shipment for the hats and no update/tracking on the shoes. I sent couple of emails and no reply either except the automated one.

Just got my pair from shoe gallery very cool ppl over there.

i'd waste my money over there before any other store in Mia

congrats bro... thats pay back for shooting my boy those sz 14 blk/red 1's for like $250 shipped :smile:

Hmmm I got my label created for the hats and got my account charged for the shoes but no movement on the shipment for the hats and no update/tracking on the shoes. I sent couple of emails and no reply either except the automated one.

Midwest just got hit with a huge snow storm so be patient.

So people just take pictures with receipts showing? Not to mention you said flexing which is showing off...So they showing off and giving prices? I can't speak for people selling however I know for a fact and have seen the unauthorized pairs with box and dust bag with pin and they look exactly like the retail authentic. So don't know where you so that at. Not to mention I've looked through majority of the DonC hashtags and have yet to see any sketchy pics. Respectfully I'm tired of y'all just talking just to talk.
I'm just saying.  People selling without a legit receipt is a GM pair to me.  I don't care about a regular store receipt.  Even Nike receipts can be copied or faked.  Do your research and if you're ok with paying 1k or more for a rep, thats cool too.

Back
Top Bottom