Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Gonna wait till more pairs hit the market to see what prices hit. Can't imagine these selling at $1.5k, but then again they are a collab with Don C. Might just wait for the grey or red pair honestly.
I thought someone on here said that those weren't happening.  Someone who had a connection to Don C, I think.

Gonna wait till more pairs hit the market to see what prices hit. Can't imagine these selling at $1.5k, but then again they are a collab with Don C. Might just wait for the grey or red pair honestly.
they won't $700-1k tops. 

Bins don't even fetch 1.5 on the non-consignment marketplace and those are piff leather.

Then again, let Kanye say "these the blue February's" or say his heart is blue this valentines and then 3k minimum

Somebody has been going on a Photoshop frenzy with these
We got to work throwing some quick, light, and elementary photoshop skills to work to cook up some additional colorways of the Just Don x Air Jordan 2 we would like to see.  Which is your favorite? 
Quoted from a NiceKicks article

Last edited:

I thought someone on here said that those weren't happening.  Someone who had a connection to Don C, I think.
Eh I'm not sure yet, I wouldn't be surprised though. Another reason to sell more hats and jackets  
laugh.gif

they won't $700-1k tops. 

Bins don't even fetch 1.5 on the non-consignment marketplace and those are piff leather.

Then again, let Kanye say "these the blue February's" or say his heart is blue this valentines and then 3k minimum
Thats what I'm thinking after the hype dies down and pairs flood the market, even though it may not be many. But majority of pairs should be up for sale within a week or so. God forbid Ye mentions/wears these. 

Eh I'm not sure yet, I wouldn't be surprised though. Another reason to sell more hats and jackets  
laugh.gif

Thats what I'm thinking after the hype dies down and pairs flood the market, even though it may not be many. But majority of pairs should be up for sale within a week or so. God forbid Ye mentions/wears these. 
Haha... Can Yeezy even rock Jordans anymore?

he does have something else in the work with jordan.

im guessing another ebay auction for BHM.
He actually put on IG that he was thankful for JB for working with him and he was moving on to #BHM.....wonder what that may be[emoji]128064[/emoji]. I couldn't imagine something else dropping this month, unless maybe more hats...

Congrats to all that got pairs, I'll be hittig the eBay/resell market for my pair. I really want these. Wonder how long it will take the prices to go down to the 700-1k range?

Once the hype dies down, you will be able to find pairs for $800-$1000, but these def ain't hittin $1500

Once the hype dies down, you will be able to find pairs for $800-$1000, but these def ain't hittin $1500
I think that is wishful thinking in this day and age. unless you find a local deal, I doubt you will find these under 1k within the next few months. Unless nike drops a bunch more CWs or a bunch more blues.

For anybody looking to score a pair, Id hold out for now. Dont think all the pairs we're seeing right now are all the pairs ever made. Nike pulled their online release, and ndc always has the largest stock allocation. They announced that cancellation only a few days before, which I doubt is enough time to reallocate those stock to store fronts like rsvp gallery or 21m. Just be on the lookout for that product page monitor to go off or wait till asw.

For a shoe rumored to only be limited to 800, it seems there are a good amount of stores that got them globally. So I'm not sure if there will be an online release for this. Usually limited shoes come once and that's that.

On another note, Size just called me and processed my payment. Anyone else on here able to win from their online raffle? 

For a shoe rumored to only be limited to 800, it seems there are a good amount of stores that got them globally. So I'm not sure if there will be an online release for this. Usually limited shoes come once and that's that.

On another note, Size just called me and processed my payment. Anyone else on here able to win from their online raffle? 
Its pretty much established that there is way more than 800 pairs, probably 3-4X that amount. Its not a re-release, its just a speculation of what happened to the allocated stock.

Back
Top Bottom