Just Don x Air Jordan 2

You shouldn't make statements that you can't back up with evidence.

This is a forum not nicekicks or sole collector so nobody should take it serious. But the odds are high during asw versus anyother I can think of. That's all I'm saying. Just wishful thinking.

But if you know for sure they aren't ever going to release at Nike let us know otherwise keep the hope alive lol

Last edited:
This is a forum not nicekicks or sole collector so nobody should take it serious. But the odds are high during asw versus anyother I can think of. That's all I'm saying. Just wishful thinking.

But if you know for sure they aren't ever going to release at Nike let us know otherwise keep the hope alive lol
certain people just want to feel more special thinking they have something limited.

yeah their early pairs were 375$ I told him not to pay that dude is sick though we are talking about the same cat who bought the 650 cap from just done
yeah their early pairs were 375$ I told him not to pay that dude is sick though we are talking about the same cat who bought the 650 cap from just done
not as bad as the dude that bought an early pair of concord LOWS for 350 last year

The tag on these 2s come in a dub bag? Lol

Last edited:
My pops used to be a shoe maker said the leather quality is immaculate... He Surprised they were only 350. Also was speaking with don yesterday and he was talking about how there was three different samples of the shoe because of how cheap nike wanted to go on the quality and he wouldn't allow them to put his name on something that was like the pleather on other Jordans. Confirmed it's Italian leather but assembly was going to China
so the samples are actually worse quality ? 

Need some help here.  I ended up folding and buying a size 11 on Sat for $775.  My buddy is looking at dropping $950 on a size 12, as he thinks prices are only going to get crazier from here.  I was telling him to hold off until the hype dies down but maybe I am wrong.... Thoughts?

Need some help here.  I ended up folding and buying a size 11 on Sat for $775.  My buddy is looking at dropping $950 on a size 12, as he thinks prices are only going to get crazier from here.  I was telling him to hold off until the hype dies down but maybe I am wrong.... Thoughts?

Definitely wrong. People going crazy over the quality and the hype getting stronger. These will hit 2-3k soon

Gonna wait till more pairs hit the market to see what prices hit. Can't imagine these selling at $1.5k, but then again they are a collab with Don C. Might just wait for the grey or red pair honestly.

my man alp on the come up

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom