Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I'm sure the shareholders are beyond
I agree, but Adidas is #2 and they're still right up there with Nike. I'm sure their shareholders are well-satisfied.
Campers and collectors are still a minority when comparing to global scale. Global sales bring in the Billions. Adidas crushes this small minority of sneakerheads.
The gap between number 1 and number 2 is huge in revenue and market share.  Trust me Adidas executives are in the boardroom scratching their heads on how to do the same as Nike.  Hell some of adidas products are better, and Nike is still beating them while raising prices.

PS - no such thing as a satisfied shareholder.  They are the greedy ones who are never happy.

Last edited:
late pass 4 u
laugh.gif
 I knew there had to be an all red in the works. guess I missed it

Like the looks of the all red's.  Hopefully those come into fruition.

Passing on the blues, cool concept/packaging though.  Hope the quality is nice!

....where is the connection for Italy? I'm not saying they're made in italy, I just think it's odd that they chose to include italy.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: not sure if this is real life or not....

Wow

:lol:
I'm well aware the originals were made in Italy. fairly certain I've mentioned that. My questioning is around the immediate connection between this pair and Italy. There is none, at least none that is apparent to me.

Probably because the leather will be Italian & the aforementioned connection between the OG's & Italy.

Last edited:
I mean, those are the three locations that hold significance to the Jordan II, so Don and his crew probably decided to pay homage to that.

I really want these to release. The anticipation is building, and i need to see if i actually have a chance lol.

easy pass on all of this. no way i'm getting caught up in the hype of this release. releases like this are what's wrong with the game and why there is no end in site to the madness. like i said in the fragment thread, this has to stop somewhere. at least the frags are actually dope aesthetically and have some history as far as the colorway and color blocking. i understand these 2s are supposed to have top quality, but the truth is it all looks like trash, imo. then they tying in that fugly *ss jacket with that tacky *ss signature on the back AND the overpriced hats? :smh: :lol:

i know i'm singing to the choir, but damn. when nike sees ppl beasting like this, with these insane prices, why would they EVER stop? so glad it's damn near over for me. yall can have it.

and now retros are $200? u can tell JB thinks (knows) we're idiots. that's why they hit us with this whole remaster nonsense, with which they now have ppl JUSTIFYING spending $200 on what is still an inferior quality product. this is way past crazy now.

*end rant*

Has there been a price confirmed yet?

Thanks for the headsup w/ Hanon.  Last year for some of the higher priced releases (Cigar/Champagne 6s, and GOF pack as examples), their retail was actually cheaper than US retail.  

If these are $318 from Hanon, I'd imagine they could be $350-$400 USD.

Again, sorry if that has been posted.  Didn't see it, and @j23app  doesn't have it listed yet either.

Last edited:
i know were 15 days away from release date but i dont think the hype is as bad as the frags. us all here now might have an easy job. ( prob not but wishful thinking lol )

So his hats which use less materials will cost more than the shoes? Cause donC caps cost a half rack.

IF these are less expensive than a DonC hat, thank the Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom