Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Can't JB just use Italian leather & still make the shoes somewhere else?

Probably wouldn't doubt it but why do that to a shoe that's suppose to boast "quality" in the A1 grade and allow the same line of folks to produce it that produce the not so great quality joints we continue to buy and complain about? It would be my guess the line of folks producing shoes in Italy take a bit more pride and hold higher quality standards so if you're gonna get the materials from them have them manufacture them aswell, but hey anywhere to save a buck and charge it back twice to the consumer jus my .02 I really dnt kno..

Probably wouldn't doubt it but why do that to a shoe that's suppose to boast "quality" in the A1 grade and allow the same line of folks to produce it that produce the not so great quality joints we continue to buy and complain about? It would be my guess the line of folks producing shoes in Italy take a bit more pride and hold higher quality standards so if you're gonna get the materials from them have them manufacture them aswell, but hey anywhere to save a buck and charge it back twice to the consumer jus my .02 I really dnt kno..
You answered your own question :lol:

yes what i was gonna say til i saw your post

so could they be HQ leather? sure. lets wat and see
That's what I'm saying.

The shoes being made in China doesn't necessarily mean they'll be trash if they use HQ leather.

Don't know about the 4's that just released but the frags for the most part came out money QC-wise... ESPECIALLY in comparison to the crap JB has been pumping out for years.

Ppl really just be having this type of bread
laying around tho???? For a pair of kicks????
I'm not doing something right....at all :smh:

Everyone is a part time reseller now, so the "resale market" is ****ed up because the prices aren't really based on what someone will realistically have to come out of their pocket with; it's based on what someone can get once they buy this weekend's hyped release and flip them, and then throw a little on top :smh:

Ahhhh, they're limited. THAT's why this thread has actually made it to 8 pages. These sneakers are a joke and you're the joke if you get caught wearing them. SMDH...

Man, Don C is charging like $450 for a freaking hat. I'd be surprised. Scratch that, astonished, if they're less than $500. Those whack Futures were almost as much. What like $400-450? If these were GR. They'd just sit ... And sit ... And sit

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me who Don C is?

Seems like before his name was attached to these, everyone thought this shoe was trash.

Can someone explain to me who Don C is?

Seems like before his name was attached to these, everyone thought this shoe was trash.

He's Kanye's boy. Its because of his brand Just Don that snakeskin strapback hats came back in style. He made python skin snakeskin popular. He's done well establishing his brand

Also Don C based the jacket off the jacket and crewneck that matched the original 2s. Joint is insane.

He's Kanye's boy. Its because of his brand Just Don that snakeskin strapback hats came back in style. He made python skin snakeskin popular. He's done well establishing his brand
Ah ok.  That's where the hype is coming from.  Thanks for the info.

Man, Don C is charging like $450 for a freaking hat. I'd be surprised. Scratch that, astonished, if they're less than $500. Those whack Futures were almost as much. What like $400-450? If these were GR. They'd just sit ... And sit ... And sit

yea but its his brand he sets the prices, doubt a hat costs that much to make :lol:

JB on the other hand does their thing

i talked to a customer service live chat today on an over seas site. ( you guys will know if you know about over seas ). he said there 209 and dont know exact size range yet. plus random drop time. ill post it up tomorrow ill ask again.

yea but its his brand he sets the prices, doubt a hat costs that much to make :lol:

JB on the other hand does their thing

Yeah, I know. But who have though those lame futures would be more than $250? I saw those things at HoH in the Galleria a good 6 months after they released if I recall correctly, just collecting dust lol.

I know he's probably just trying to be different, but a red,black, gray, or white would have looked tons better IMO. I know it's "fashion" and he's trying to be edgy, but ... Anyway, regardless, they sell out in the blink of an eye since they're super limited. So, I guess, what difference does it make.

Back
Top Bottom