Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Yeah, it seems like all the "hype" drops are now NikeLab exclusives. Frag's, Supreme, Moon Landings, HTM's, etc. I haven't been able to scoop any of those pairs. 
laugh.gif

Hopefully being right outside Chicago gives me some type of chance. Not getting my hopes up though. That blue pops so nicely. Best outta the three IMO.

Last edited:
Like I said before... There is also a Leather Crown that goes with this drop...
You can pick from Black Red or Blue skin. I personally like the black one...
We will see 2 different pins to go along with them.
Don said he ain't playing around...

suprised it hasnt been posted already ... View media item 1352485

Come on now G!!!

You late. I posted that a few days ago...

Like I said before... There is also a Leather Crown that goes with this drop...
You can pick from Black Red or Blue skin. I personally like the black one...
We will see 2 different pins to go along with them.
Don said he ain't playing around...

I seen the crowns... They are PIFF [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] all black is necessary and im not even a fan of the leather Dons, all my crowns are non leather.

I know that.

But you don't see this kind of shade coming from Adidas and Puma who are also on that global scale.
that's because they cant at this point in time.  Nike is the #1 top dog with no signs of slowing down so they can do what they want and people are still buying.  Once they hit a price point that they notice is slowing down their sales and revenues they will adjust.  Adidas, Puma, NB etc.. aren't in Nike's position and don't have the luxury of raising their prices.  By doing so they will push their clients away and actually have a negative return on value to their shareholders.

Don't get it twisted, replace Nike with Adidas at the top, and they would be doing the same exact thing

Last edited:
that's because they cant at this point in time.  Nike is the #1 top dog with no signs of slowing down so they can do what they want and people are still buying.  Once they hit a price point that they notice is slowing down their sales and revenues they will adjust.  Adidas, Puma, NB etc.. aren't in Nike's position and don't have the luxury of raising their prices.  By doing so they will push their clients away and actually have a negative return on value to their shareholders.

Don't get it twisted, replace Nike with Adidas at the top, and they would be doing the same exact thing

I agree, but Adidas is #2 and they're still right up there with Nike. I'm sure their shareholders are well-satisfied.

Cause ain't nobody camping out for days for no damn Adidas or Pumas :lol:

Campers and collectors are still a minority when comparing to global scale. Global sales bring in the Billions. Adidas crushes this small minority of sneakerheads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom