Just Don x Air Jordan 2

From what I've seen from a few bloggers it's going to be around $250 - $275. Anyone heard if they coming out on NDC or the Just Don website?

Barney's might have these as well...

Just seen this pic on JustDon Site

Look at the Salt in Jay'z Face! lol 
laugh.gif

When I saw the first pix I thought those were purple. But I'm a lover for blue shoes so I'm in for those.

Yessir! Just moved out to Miami though in June of 2014, but I still go through all the connects back home.
How's the weather down there? I'd take that over this weather we have down here. & that's good that they're holding it down for you out here.

Hoping Chicago gets mad pairs. I just want one!

I just want one pair too! Hoping and praying I get one

I can't remember what thread you mentioned your 5s being yellowed in. but I just checked all my DS 5s (white/red, laney, and grapes). you were right the white/reds are completely yellowed through in the front
sick.gif
. and they were only made 2 months before the laneys which have absolutely zero signs of yellowing with full blue tint still there. grapes are about the same as the white/red even though they were made 6 months before. something isn't right there
mean.gif

Those Pins are 
smokin.gif

The chinese working for JB going to save us on these hat prices too? I dont usually **** with JustDon hats, I think their overpriced but that all black wings logo hat is looking mean af. Throw on some bred 1s wit those.... wit some black leather laces??? Haaaaaaaan

I can't remember what thread you mentioned your 5s being yellowed in. but I just checked all my DS 5s (white/red, laney, and grapes). you were right the white/reds are completely yellowed through in the front
sick.gif
. and they were only made 2 months before the laneys which have absolutely zero signs of yellowing with full blue tint still there. grapes are about the same as the white/red even though they were made 6 months before. something isn't right there
mean.gif
Which 5s, black tongues or 3m tongue? Anthracite8s

I can't remember what thread you mentioned your 5s being yellowed in. but I just checked all my DS 5s (white/red, laney, and grapes). you were right the white/reds are completely yellowed through in the front :x . and they were only made 2 months before the laneys which have absolutely zero signs of yellowing with full blue tint still there. grapes are about the same as the white/red even though they were made 6 months before. something isn't right there :smh:
The soles on those Vs didn't have as dark of a tint as the other Vs that released. I remeber during the time of release people talking about how light the tint was on the sole compared to the grapes other fire red Vs

Those Pins are :smokin
View media item 1355823

The chinese working for JB going to save us on these hat prices too? I dont usually **** with JustDon hats, I think their overpriced but that all black wings logo hat is looking mean af. Throw on some bred 1s wit those.... wit some black leather laces??? Haaaaaaaan

I can't remember what thread you mentioned your 5s being yellowed in. but I just checked all my DS 5s (white/red, laney, and grapes). you were right the white/reds are completely yellowed through in the front :x . and they were only made 2 months before the laneys which have absolutely zero signs of yellowing with full blue tint still there. grapes are about the same as the white/red even though they were made 6 months before. something isn't right there :smh:
Which 5s, black tongues or 3m tongue? Anthracite8s

both...

Anybody have an idea on when/where the just don hats are releasing? Possibly an official release price too? I want to cop but not if they overpriced like his other caps, im figuring jb made them in china soooo..... they cant be that overpriced... i could be wrong tho

Anybody have an idea on when/where the just don hats are releasing? Possibly an official release price too? I want to cop but not if they overpriced like his other caps, im figuring jb made them in china soooo..... they cant be that overpriced... i could be wrong tho

Leathers are gonna be 650 or 700

Good looking out, i just saw mine now. Yellowing started very very faintly, i think that blue sole saved it from turning to piss. Anyway thanks again for the heads up i made sure to store them better this time
The ones with the black tongue is what I was referring to. I had them all in og box with no paper as I always do. never had a pair yellow like that so fast
mean.gif
. I'm now positive the only reason they use the blue tint is to protect a product they KNOW is extremely prone to rapid yellowing. the tint just protects it long enough to leave the store shelf on the very off chance some pairs sit a few months.

Who would've thought the Pins would be the best thing about this release

Shoes suck(partly because it's a 2, cool inspiration tho)
Hats suck
Jacket is decent(shoes should've looked like the jacket or just been all black, it is Chanel inspired, black would've been perfect)

At least the pins are good tho

Its inspired by a purse tho.....
how they start designing jordans based on purses now???
idk but as far as I'm concerned quilting should stay in the lining of the 21s. quilting something that is supposed to be so high end is cheesy as hell to me. just like those shines with the holes all over. seems like they are compensating for mediocre and/or flawed synthetic leather. they may not be, I have no idea what the leather really feels/looks like, but that's the vibe it gives me. especially coming from JB.

Back
Top Bottom