Josh Childress...

Props on the collection, but I am almost baffled by this. I remember seeing dude around campus and was never taken back by what he had on his feet. I canremember Dunks and Air Forces, but thats about it....But then again I never brought out the kicks on campus either.

And I heard about the bar-hoppin with Emory white girls. Owwwww!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2233465942

laugh.gif

IF this is Josh then props to him
pimp.gif
, but....as of now i won't believe it until i see pics or some sort of confirmation it's him...

this isn't him....at all. there was another s/n that was more likely to be him maybe last year, when he accidently hinted that it was him, but i can't remember the name. plus he wouldn't be so candid.

I remember that
laugh.gif
I was the one that called him out on it. He used some personal pronouns really casually when he should have been saying "he" or"him."
laugh.gif

I really can't remember the name though. I know I have seen the sn Jceasarone somewhere before, and since he only had 2 posts prior to this, it must havebeen something fairly memorable.

this could be legit...although there was a Gabe Norwood imposter during GMU's final 4 run a few years back
laugh.gif

Childress and his jumper FTW!!!

I doubt an NBAer would come online and challenge a bunch of teenagers to play him one-on-one.

If he wants to prove its him he should take a picture of himself next to a current newspaper or something.

scratch what i said earlier, i'm 70% sure it's him, but if he posts up his kicks i'll be more convinced.

Originally Posted by Jceaserone

Thanks to all yall who appreciate and respect the collection. Its tough getting alot of things because when they do QS they generally stop at sz13 and I'm a 14. But any of you guys who have big feet and want to sell some stuff hit me up. I really only rock AF1's and J's but if you have some heat let me know. For the record, I don't have fake kicks. I have some PE's that I have collected over the years from players who wear 14's. Also, to the haters (OHyeah10 and Acidicality)... I'm sure neither of you have any athletic ability but if you're so intent on talking trash then we can always play against each other. We can put the video on NT just so everyone on here can see you get torched.

laugh.gif
this ain't JOSH CHILL LOL POSTTAGGED PICS OF YOUR FRO OR DRAGON TALES

Back
Top Bottom